Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Bounties on other NTers starting at $1000 and increasing every time. I know we all rich but don't know how it would translates across platforms. Private sessions would have to happen as well.

Well that sucks it wouldn't let me load up my picture. Oh well. Done with playing assassin if Rockstar can't get anything right. Couldn't stay on for more than 10 minutes in a room. And then it let me load up 2-3 other pics except for the one of Jethro. Cool.
sorry man.  what system are you on?  Dont give up man we need all the participants we can get
Wait what's all this target talk about?

We just look for the ***** and clap at him?
we're playing an assassination game.  You kill a target that get a point. and then you get to post your own target 

does this point system work for everyone?

3 points for hard to find people

2 points for gang members (because you may have to deal with surrounding members as well)

1 point for regular citizens

Last edited:
damn I found jethro too but got pulled into a gang attack and his body disappeared. 
mean.gif

jack your days are numbered b!

Well that sucks it wouldn't let me load up my picture. Oh well. Done with playing assassin if Rockstar can't get anything right. Couldn't stay on for more than 10 minutes in a room. And then it let me load up 2-3 other pics except for the one of Jethro. Cool.

I was having the same problem and for whatever reason I changed the name of the picture and then tried to upload it and it worked. Try that out

sorry man.  what system are you on?  Do give up man we need all the participants we can get
we're playing an assassination game.  You kill a target that get a point. and then you get to post your own target 

does this point system work for everyone?
3 points for hard to find people
2 points for gang members (because you may have to deal with surrounding members as well)
1 point for regular citizens

Ohh I see
So are y'all just making up names for these cats?

(And I had no idea that NPC characters in GTAV are all different..I thought there could be duplicates) and what are the chances of one person running into a pedestrian that someone else ran into a while back?

son, I rode around Sandy Shores forever saw everyone but him, even the exact dude but with a beard, I clapped him anyway for getting my hopes up

Found him within 2 minutes of getting into the area.

I had to burn son to a crisp to get him to face up hahaha. I did the same with Jethro. Only difference is this one loaded up.

New target: Dante in Del Perro Beach

i'm gonna consider the hillbillies a gang because they can be deep at times so, 2pts 

are the online servers down.  I keep getting "unable to retrieve save data from Rockstar cloud servers"

Last edited:
i'm gonna consider the hillbillies a gang because they can be deep at times so, 2pts 

Yeah bro. I had to kill 5 other dudes before I could pull out my camera. Before long, the cops were there because of the shooting and grenades. Damn near didn't get the photo before the cops clapped me.

Finally someone got that dude Kris, I was getting HEATED :lol: was looking for him for the last 3 sessions I've booted GTA up.

Boutta rocket launch Dante 20 times, followed by a full jerry can

Last edited:
Couldn't find Dante either...and I was in the SAME EXACT SPOT you took that pic..I was circling the area for 1.5 real life hours..

This challenge is stupid :lol:

Couldn't find Dante either...and I was in the SAME EXACT SPOT you took that pic..I was circling the area for 1.5 real life hours..

This challenge is stupid :lol:

He's probably back at work, b. He just came out for a quick smoke break. Catch him when he gets off.

I just completed the story mode...Are there more things to do after the game, other than buying up properties and cars?

Oh I didn't even catch that.

That feeling when you finally come across the target you've been searching for (or in this case, thought I was looking for) is :pimp: / :D

Sidenote-- Random shot I took last night

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom