Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Dante lucky some caught him before me.

Who's next on the list? My dog ain't bark all week. My hammer is collecting dust

Has anybody tried caught Michael, Frank or Trevor out in single player while playing with another character and tried to murk them?

Last edited:
New Target

fogfw9.jpg

Target: David Location: Beach at North Chumash

David rides for Team Sprunk, he and his motocross buddies like to hang out at the beach

he borrowed money for a bike and refuses to pay.  Find him and take him out.

Last edited:
Rules said no cell phone pics. Need that on social club b. Yes I'm still salty cuz I would have gotten Jethro had I taken a picture of my TV hahaha

Last edited:
Found ol buddy lackin at the beach again. Pulled out the snapmatic for yall

Meant to taze him for the hell of it but pulled out the chopper by accident

Found ol buddy lackin at the beach again. Pulled out the snapmatic for yall

Meant to taze him for the hell of it but pulled out the chopper by accident

Damn, I was over here but this damn rain has no one out here on foot :lol:

Post that next target up

Last edited:
^nice! That's funny that same chick is with him smoking a cig. Post a next target bro. I'm mad I wont be home until midnight smh.

Next target: Ma Lo

You can find him in Little Seoul. This man will be armed, dangerous, and probably have a half dozen gunners with him so be careful.

Last edited:
^added your point.  ^ That guy is probably Korean Mob or Triads (they both hang in Little Seoul) 

so he's worth 2 points.

I feel like the only pedestrian I dont see over and over again are the targets we make :lol:

Has anybody tried caught Michael, Frank or Trevor out in single player while playing with another character and tried to murk them?
great question..always wanted to run into them in single player..is it even possible?

great question..always wanted to run into them in single player..is it even possible?
It is possible, though pretty rare. I saw Trevor being chased by the cops once while i was driving around as Frank. I also found Mike walking around the Chinese Theater once as Trevor. I learned that if you follow them around long enough, they get mad and body you. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom