Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
got eem!

Waited for him to walk away from his boys and followed him around the block.  1 shot quick and clean

L4tqYafd-U-A2zkkHxyEDw_0_0.jpg

New Target:  Big Earl, Grand Senora Desert

This is Big Earl, it has come to the attention of some very important people that Big Earl has been taking liberties with some of his young

undocumented female farm workers.  The women are afraid to seek help because of their immigration status.  Find him and make him pay.

1tr31k.jpg

Last edited:
how many times did it let yall edit your transferred character? it says once, but it's let me do it like 4 times.....

also, i think when you generate your character on this gen, its SLIGHTLY better...

might have to start over at level 1.

Earl tried to take his glasses off to throw me off his scent but I still found him. He was strapped and had a lil dough on him too.

CLAPPED!

* NEW TARGET*
Bartholomew Jenkins. Last know location Alta St. (online)

Bum Bart has been out here frauding, pretending to be homeless and robs ladies at gun point when they pull over to help him out. Clap this scumbag.

Last edited:
found bart hiding out in the self storage.

he dead.

New Target: Rufus T Jones

Last know location: Near the Up-N-Atom in Procopio Beach

Rufus was a 2 time golden glove boxer back in the day, ended up killing a dude in a street fight and got 20 years. Rufus was released recently but skipped out on his commissary loans.

Last edited:
Add your favorite p0rn director lol 

Donovandoesit on PSN

Just got a new PS4 for my new place ready to go hammm havent played in months

New Target:  Chacho  Location the Madrazo Ranch

This is Chacho he is stealing from Mr. Madrazo, normally these things would be handled internally but Mr. Madrazo wants to make this one public.

MlxeGY35wUaPCUZHLEmKjg_0_0.jpg
 there are guys that look similar to him so make sure you get the right one

Last edited:
Just ran up on the ranch at round 3am. Chacho wasn't there but one of his mans was. Son tried to press me so I flash my piece and son starts bustin crazy shots. Had to give him a dirt nap. I'm sure Chacho gon hear the news and show up in a few...

After I laid the murder game down on his boy and made the block hot, Chacho and his mans came through to hold down the fort
YSuPIIm.jpg

Hit em with the Heavy shotty
eAMSc64.jpg

clapped his mans too after they tried dumping
iPDKtVa.jpg

New Target

Lucky Larry

This guy is known around Los Santos for robbing cats left and right. They call him Lucky because he always gets away with everything he does. No one ever tried to step to him for whatever reason. Son is always in the club, flaunting other cats jewelry, other cats money that he stole, while robbing fools IN THE SAME CLUB.. Son even extorted OG Loc back when he was doing his thing. He stays up at Chamberlain Hills
VnSlFWX.jpg

Last edited:
Lucky Larry? Call me Mr. Say No More. Mog thought I couldn't spot that Canal Street Jesus piece from a mile away. Got a date with his baby moms later tonight. 

New target: Melinda

Shorty curved my mans Frank back in HS. Now she's 4 kids deep and working Legion Square when she's not studying for her "nursing" degree. Heard her sister got that wet wet, though.

Back
Top Bottom