Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Son really burned her
I had her right there. Saw her doing her thing and she hopped in the G-Wagen...tried to take her to the docks where it was quiet but I guess she caught on and hopped out the car when I slowed down to turn the curb. I hop out and bust 2 shots at her feet, but a cop was right there and put me to sleep

New Target: Officer Anderson

Last Known Location: Bolingbroke Penitentiary

This man has been taking financial bribes from some of the most heinous criminals in San Andreas for over a decade... but not for much longer.

Last edited:
had to shoot it out with a bunch of cops to get him to show up but he dead.

new target: Crash

last know location: Paleto Bay

Crash runs a local chop shop up north, his crew stole a highly modified Comet from the wrong people and they are looking to collect.

So GTA is on sale right now for $40 is it worth me getting? I had it on PS3 but now I have a PS4. I just don't want to waste my money if it's really not that fun anymore. Is the online play always popping?

Damn HNL, I thought I was about to have one of the tougher targets and you took him out within 20 minutes :lol:

So GTA is on sale right now for $40 is it worth me getting? I had it on PS3 but now I have a PS4. I just don't want to waste my money if it's really not that fun anymore. Is the online play always popping?

It's definitely fun as hell. I am rarely in a lobby with less than 20 people (PS4). If you've got the $ then I think 40 bucks is well worth it.

It's been said for a looong time now but the online heists should actually be coming soon. Likely around the time that GTA drops for PC, which is in the near future barring any further delays.

It's definitely fun as hell. I am rarely in a lobby with less than 20 people (PS4). If you've got the $ then I think 40 bucks is well worth it.

It's been said for a looong time now but the online heists should actually be coming soon. Likely around the time that GTA drops for PC, which is in the near future barring any further delays.
Alright thanks, think i'm pull the plug before it goes back up to $60

this dude had me circling the block for a minute trying to find him, finally caught up with him sleeping hard playing on his phone

slapped the **** outta him then hit him with a clip for wasting my time

I stopped playing cause I couldnt find Brad Pitt anywhere :lol:

Good ****, post that next target up

Target: Clem Jones

This meth head has been trying to poach customers from Trevors business out here in Sandy Shores and just recently beat up Wade and took a pack off him. This needs to send a message.

roll.gif
y'all having too much fun with this. Wish I could play too. #Soon
Yeah man.
laugh.gif

This assassination game is comedy.

Y'all make up these backstories for all these targets, or do you get them from the game itself?

Damn HNL, I thought I was about to have one of the tougher targets and you took him out within 20 minutes :lol:

Nah bruh I was circling the block for Melinda and you took her out so I had to dead your target quick.

Just got gta for ps4 from best buy 40 bones with a price match through target. If you know anyone wanting to purchase the game before it goes back to $60 tell them before 2/7/15 because that is when the deal ends at target.

Last edited:
got him

EHC4OPppA0qAhOSs-ntVsg_0_0.jpg

New Target:  King and Gooch, Location Sandy Shores

One look these boys and you can tell they're a long way from home.  King decided to pack up his muscle and head out west after a little static in Liberty City with Louis' boys Armando and Enrique over some work in North Holland.  Thing is the meth cooks in Sandy Shores can't have them setting up shop out there.

They usually post up at the motel next to the LSC out there.  Run em' off.  They mainly want King but his muscle Gooch can be done too for a bonus

King

2ur6x6x.jpg

24pxfko.jpg

Gooch

2ci9u6a.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom