Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Got him!!

Pics coming soon give me a min to get a new target and make a background story

Son shaved his beard, thought i wouldn't recognize him

New Target: Leonard

Use to be down back in Liberty City..Son went missing after he owed $3 grand from a dice game in North Holland. Just got a call from Carmen from the strip club saying that he stay walking through Los Santos like a macho macho man, talking wild cash **** about cats from Liberty City and how they don't get money. Carmen told me that son rests his head up at Davis a lot of times...
This cat is food, B. He fled to the west and started acting rough talking about he was the man up north. His name don't ring no bells! Take care of that

Last edited:
Riding down Davis Ave on my Kawasaki bout to get some white tees from the flea market before my meeting with Rich Homie Rico and see this clown

B8lRKPkIcAA6p3W.jpg

I asked him if his name was Leonard and he said "whoever wants to know was gonna pay his bus fair or get their *** whooped."

B8lRP6XIYAEfvrD.jpg

NEW TARGET:

Name: Rich Homie Rico (purple hat)

Deal went bad. Rich Homie Rico used to work for CJ but now he's trying to branch out on his own with his own crew scamming everyone and giving the set a bad rep....and he owes me money. 10 Gs for his chain...

B8lRU5xIIAAlZ59.jpg

Last edited:
Im lovin this Assassination game.
Aint played in a while but Im bout to come out of retirement for this.

My snapmatic is still synced to ps3 for some reason and won't upload my ps4 pics. Idk how to fix it on mobile so I just uploaded the pics via twitter

Man I couldn't find Rico to save my life. Everyone at that corner was either a homeless mog or random business folks.

ok, I updated the points

now about the rules,  what should we do about hair color and facial hair?  I think it should match whatever is in the target photo

clothes don't have to match, but if you guys want to change that and allow for different facial hair / color then we can do that

also, what should we do about the Snapmatic issue, should we drop that requirement as well?

In my opinion I think the only difference allowed should be the clothes (including sunglasses because I've noticed they don't always have them on depending on the time of day)

Also, I was having the same issue with Snapmatic but I ended up changing the title of the photo before trying to upload it and that has worked for me.

so i had a gift card laying around and grabbed a used copy

who is running the ps4 crew?

holler.

You get him? I'm pretty sure I've come across him multiple times but I'm looking for what looks to be a Diddy x Fab combo looking dude.

Not a fan of this round :lol:

d2810619ca127da2cae3133b5d763315.jpg

New Target: Pac

Pac's back from Cuba and Bad Boy wants revenge for the murder of Diddy. Hunt him down before he catches that return flight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom