Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Mafia II's story was really good and the gun combat might of been the best in the 3rd person action open world crime game genre.

was i fool for reserving the $200 dollar one from gamestop? i mean i did use the metal box from GTA4 to hold my weed and all that back in the day when i was younger lol. anyone else reseve that version?

Mafia 2 was a good game, maybe even more, but something about it prevented it from being great(except the story, that was awesome)

so officially whats the diff between CE and SE?

Special Edition does not come with:

Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key: Inspired by the heists in Grand Theft Auto V, this custom 10.75” x 8.5” money bag features a pop-up style lock and laser cut logo key to secure important items. The reverse side features a pressed Rockstar Games logo on the security mount with a framed ID window.

Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY[emoji]8482[/emoji] Snapback Cap: This exclusive New Era 9FIFTY[emoji]8482[/emoji] cap features an embroidered Los Santos logo on the front, a stitched, black Rockstar Games logo on the wearer’s left side, a Grand Theft Auto ‘V’ logo applique on the opposite side, and snapback closure for an adjustable fit.

Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online: Get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System.

Unique Vehicles and Garage Property: Players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930’s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.

Good luck trying to find the Special Edition anywhere online or at stores like Gamestop or Best Buy.

Last edited:
for some reason I thought this came out later in the year. havent been keeping up.

will this be able to run on the hold white 20gb xboxs? or will i need a larger hard drive to install the game? :nerd:

for some reason I thought this came out later in the year. havent been keeping up.

will this be able to run on the hold white 20gb xboxs? or will i need a larger hard drive to install the game? :nerd:

As long as you got at least 8GB free on the hard drive you should be ok. The game has a mandatory 8GB install for both consoles. If you want to install the optional second disc for Xbox 360 you will need at least 16GB free on your hard drive.

Last edited:
Saw a legit ad at the train entrance this morning.

soon_honey_beer_bottle.jpg

Last edited:
Two weeks left I'm hoping that someone gets an early copy and can give a honest unbiased opinion on the driving mechanics and car handling.

That's gonna make or break me getting this game.

Two weeks left I'm hoping that someone gets an early copy and can give a honest unbiased opinion on the driving mechanics and car handling.

I would assume that they would be the same.

iv's driving wasn't even that bad so, i don't understand why that would be a deal breaker.

Lastly, vids about the game have been removed with the quickness, so someone reviewing the game before it releases is highly unlikely.

Unless it's a game reviewing company who got the game early b/c r* sent it to them and allowed them to review it.

Your best option is to not take the game out of the shrink wrap until you've seen reviews of the driving and driving gameplay videos.

Honestly though, not getting gtav b/c the driving may suck is just silly.

This is going to be one of this console gen's best games and you may not get it b/c of the driving?

C'mon man.

You don't even have to drive, you can fly.

GTA needs to steal the mechanics from Crazy Taxi, joint was fun as hell

Last edited by a moderator:

I would assume that they would be the same.
iv's driving wasn't even that bad so, i don't understand why that would be a deal breaker.

Lastly, vids about the game have been removed with the quickness, so someone reviewing the game before it releases is highly unlikely.
Unless it's a game reviewing company who got the game early b/c r* sent it to them and allowed them to review it.

Your best option is to not take the game out of the shrink wrap until you've seen reviews of the driving and driving gameplay videos.

Honestly though, not getting gtav b/c the driving may suck is just silly.
This is going to be one of this console gen's best games and you may not get it b/c of the driving?
C'mon man.
You don't even have to drive, you can fly.

Damn it... I meant to multiquote you and I repped you by mistake does anyone know how I can take it back? I'm going to contact Huddler to see if they can remove it because you're not deserving of that rep... might have let it slide but the driving in GTA is EVERYTHING.

Now... onto the blasphemy that you wrote... driving in GTA is definitely a deal breaker because 90% of the time you're driving. It sucked donkey balls in GTA IV and most people agree because since GTA 3 became popular GTA 4 is looked at as the worst installment since then. The developers even acknowledged that in any interview stating it was because they were working on new hardware and weren't familiar with it yet. I don't understand how you can say it isn't a dealbreaker it most certainly is if 90% of the time you're driving around. That's like saying oh the fighting mechanics of Street Fighter isn't all that good but it shouldn't be a deal breaker... that's what the game is about fighting so if the mechanics aren't good then of course that will be a deal breaker. The game is called Grand Theft Auto which entails stealing a vehicle and driving it around.

Yeah, I don't get that. The driving mechanics weren't that bad. They were realistic, IMO.

Exactly they made it too realistic and that's not what most fans expect from GTA. It's basically cartoony comical nonsense so why would people used to the three previous installments want such a drastic change. Driving was alright at the time with GTA 3, got better with Vice City, and was near perfection in San Andreas, and to me it was such a let down and a step backwards in GTA 4. Since I'm all but fed up with Blops:2 after I give the new map packs some burn I will pop back in GTA 4 to see if my mind has changed on it.

I'm not just saying this to rustle James because I put San Andreas up there with the best of them when it comes to video games only thing that is way beyond any and everything to me is Ocarina of Time so I'm not some noob just talking out my *** and hating on the game.

That's the thing. All around they went realistic with IV.

It's really a matter if preference. I wouldn't let driving mechanics ruin what will likely be the best game of the generation, though. Everything else that goes on in the game is way too good.

The guys complaining about the driving, must just suck at video games. Like, how do you not just adjust to it, if it's not to your liking? It only takes a minute to catch on and get into a rhythm where you can be effective. Yall are like those guys on the bball court talking about your shot is off because you don't like the ball. o_0

I mean, I've been playing legit, advanced controls games for a minute now, LOU, RDR, Uncharted, MGS, Tomb Raider, GOW, etc. So recently I decided that I wanted to go back and replay the Max Payne trilogy, starting with the first. When I originally played it, I had no complaints, but now, after every game has evolved and grown...do you know how ****** up the controls of og Max Payne are?? Like, dude literally runs..everywhere. There's no crotch during combat, no peeking around corners, no customization of the experience on how you want to control the scenario, (stealth/run-n-gun) and yet, even with all of that, I made adjustments to my style, and proceeded to kick ***. I didn't whine and *****, nor did I quit the game because it wasn't as easy as some of the others. Stop being soft. If you don't like it, don't play it, it's that simple, nobody owes you anything and you won't be missed.

you want a perfect driving game, go cop forza and s tfu

Last edited:

It's really a matter if preference. I wouldn't let driving mechanics ruin what will likely be the best game of the generation, though. Everything else that goes on in the game is way too good.

Harlem if a game is largely based on a mechanic that is not good then what is the purpose of getting said game?

Would you buy Street Fighter V if the fighting system was broken... no because there isn't much else to fall back on.

With GTA yes there is a lot else you can fall back on and do with all the little side quests and other nonsense, but to get to those quests and everything else you have to drive to them in some form or another. Everything about GTA 4 pertaining to moving your character to one place to another was not good from walking, driving, flying, and roller skating whatever. I tried my best to complete and finish GTA 4 100% because I had done it with the previous two installments, but I couldn't even get past the first 2% of the game.

GTA V can only be considered the runner up for best game of this generation because that title was already crowned early on in this generation...

Can I get an co-sign from my dude Antidope?

The guys complaining about the driving, must just suck at video games. Like, how do you not just adjust to it, if it's not to your liking? It only takes a minute to catch on and get into a rhythm where you can be effective. Yall are like those guys on the bball court talking about your shot is off because you don't like the ball. o_0

I mean, I've been playing legit, advanced controls games for a minute now, LOU, RDR, Uncharted, MGS, Tomb Raider, GOW, etc. So recently I decided that I wanted to go back and replay the Max Payne trilogy, starting with the first. When I originally played it, I had no complaints, but now, after every game has evolved and grown...do you know how ****** up the controls of og Max Payne are?? Like, dude literally runs..everywhere. There's no crotch during combat, no peeking around corners, no customization of the experience on how you want to control the scenario, (stealth/run-n-gun) and yet, even with all of that, I made adjustments to my style, and proceeded to kick ***. I didn't whine and *****, nor did I quit the game because it wasn't as easy as some of the others. Stop being soft. If you don't like it, don't play it, it's that simple, nobody owes you anything and you won't be missed.

That's good that you're a little doofy nerd that can sit through and do all of that other ****... I have other things to consume up my time. I just play video games recreationaly these days and don't take it as serious as you seem to.

Last edited:

Harlem if a game is largely based on a mechanic that is not good then what is the purpose of getting said game?

Would you buy Street Fighter V if the fighting system was broken... no because there isn't much else to fall back on.

With GTA yes there is a lot else you can fall back on and do with all the little side quests and other nonsense, but to get to those quests and everything else you have to drive to them in some form or another. Everything about GTA 4 pertaining to moving your character to one place to another was not good from walking, driving, flying, and roller skating whatever. I tried my best to complete and finish GTA 4 100% because I had done it with the previous two installments, but I couldn't even get past the first 2% of the game.

GTA V can only be considered the runner up for best game of this generation because that title was already crowned early on in this generation...

oh ok, yea, it has nothing to do withthe driving mechanics, you just suck at video games. 2% son? 2%?! because you couldn't walk/run/drive? lmaooo

^^^^^ But Halo 2 was better than 3

And the driving was coo in IV unless u were on a bike, then it became spinout city. If they fix that, I'll be happy w/ the driving mechanics

That's good that you're a little doofy nerd that can sit through and do all of that other ****... I have other things to consume up my time. I just play video games recreationaly these days and don't take it as serious as you seem to.
Top 3 moment on Martin.:rofl:

Comparing it to Street Fighter is absurd, though. Not nearly the same.

And I'd take a bunch of games over Halo 3.:nerd:

Coma at me bro.

Last edited:

oh ok, yea, it has nothing to do withthe driving mechanics, you just suck at video games. 2% son? 2%?! because you couldn't walk/run/drive? lmaooo

Sit down kid you would get your **** handed to you...

I'm not into video games like how I was when I was younger, but I just said that I finished the two previous installments 100%.

Because of the driving mechanics it completly turned me off to the game so I stopped playing it.

With GTA besides doing the missions and finding everything for 100% and finding the jumps I just like to drive around adn do dumb ****. So with crappy drving mechanics you could see what I mostly like to do in the game would be hindered.

Just stop replying to me because I've came to the conclusion from seeing you around the forum and in other threads you're a complete ****** and nuisance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom