Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
did dude really say that Halo 3 was this generations game?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I don't see the issue. Halo 3 was amazing. At the very least it was the best multi-player game of the generation. Idk about you guys but I separate multi-player and single player games

Single player? I'm going Bioshock, Uncharted, or Fallout 3. Games with guns >>>>>

Last edited:
did dude really say that Halo 3 was this generations game?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't see the issue. Halo 3 was amazing. At the very least it was the best multi-player game of the generation. Idk about you guys but I separate multi-player and single player games

Single player? I'm going Bioshock, Uncharted, or Fallout 3. Games with guns >>>>>
I know it's preference but cod fran. trumps halo fran.

In terms of single player, multi-player, and 360 sales.

I'm sorry, did I miss the release? GOTG? Y'all probably the same dudes in S&T saying some Freshman in HS will better then Lebron in 10 years. Can we at least play the game before crowning it?
MGS V GOTY next year.

did dude really say that Halo 3 was this generations game?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know it's preference but cod fran. trumps halo fran.
In terms of single player, multi-player, and 360 sales.
Single player no doubt, Halos story has gotten real bland I don't even care to know how it ends, but multi-player is Halo and it's not even close to me.

Dark Souls is the Game of the Generation though.

Last edited:
Someone showed me something about companies considering dropping GTA V on the next gen soon? Any info on that?

If you had any sort of skill at all the driving in gta4 was fine.

Except for the motorcycles.Those were impossible to drive.

As for halo 3 I never played it so I can't comment on how good it was.

Just because you can adapt to a bad mechanic doesn't mean the mechanic isn't bad.
You can use this arg. for anything.

Don't bee lee me just watch, just watch.

Just because you can't adapt to a good mechanic doesn't mean the mechanic is bad.

Just because you can adapt to a bad mechanic doesn't mean the mechanic isn't bad.
You can use this arg. for anything.

Don't bee lee me just watch, just watch.

Just because you can't adapt to a good mechanic doesn't mean the mechanic is bad.
Dudes always got all kinds of excuses
laugh.gif

S/O to all them double rims in parks around the nation.

If anything just walking around with Niko was more annoying than the driving.

That camera was terrible.

Damn. I went thru and finished the entire story of GTAIV and its bonus game contents. Aint eem realized the driving was allegedly trash 
laugh.gif

Can the driving be vastly improved? Yes

Is the driving horrible or game breaking? Hell no.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion of course, I just really don't see how it's so bad that you just put down the game and give up.

It took me maybe 10 minutes to adjust and feel comfortable with the driving physics.

Why do people take the GTAIV driving mechanics argument so damn personal?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom