Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
yup.gif

Don't feel bad, I had to put down SA because if that damn rc car in Vegas... That ish infuriated me to heights unparalleled until Ninja Gaiden lol
I liked GTA4, don't know why people hate on it so much but I can't finish it for some reason because I tried to use a rocket launcher in a fight and every time I go back it won't let me finish...Hopefully I beat GTA5, will be the first one i beat ever lol

GTAIV SPOILERS

At the end of the game at the wedding, you know how you get to decide between two options?

What were those options and what was the ending for each?

I can't remember

Last edited:
GTAIV SPOILERS

At the end of the game at the wedding, you know how you get to decide between two options?

What were those options and what was the ending for each?

I can't remember
You can choose to make a deal with dimitri.
If you say yes, Roman dies and you never see Kate again.
If you say no, Kate dies and you never see Kate again
laugh.gif

did dude really say that Halo 3 was this generations game?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I don't see the issue. Halo 3 was amazing. At the very least it was the best multi-player game of the generation. Idk about you guys but I separate multi-player and single player games

Single player? I'm going Bioshock, Uncharted, or Fallout 3. Games with guns >>>>>

I know it's preference but cod fran. trumps halo fran.
In terms of single player, multi-player, and 360 sales.

[COLOR=#red]GTA IV driving was fine for me.

In real life you can't make a perfect turn at 160 mph, you need to brake. so it didn't bug me.

but it being a game I can see why people were upset. [/COLOR]

Everyone's entitled to their opinion of course, I just really don't see how it's so bad that you just put down the game and give up.

It took me maybe 10 minutes to adjust and feel comfortable with the driving physics.

Why do people take the GTAIV driving mechanics argument so damn personal?
laugh.gif
exactly. you want driving mechanics, go play gran turismo
laugh.gif

Just because you can adapt to a bad mechanic doesn't mean the mechanic isn't bad.
Never said I was a "great gamer" or making incoherent statements like this or claiming "Halo 3" as the greatest in this generation..
But you win
tumblr_m2jid63i9O1r5wg7no1_250.gif

Last edited:
I just started playing the GTA IV DLC again and yeah the driving is crap. After installing some mods though that really helped

Using SA's driving mechanics or arcade like mechanics wouldn't have fit with the atmosphere of the game.

I just started playing the GTA IV DLC again and yeah the driving is crap. After installing some mods though that really helped

On PC? I hope you're using a controller :lol:

Last edited:
Have to. I just finished San Andreas too and the 360 controller wouldn't work for it :smh:. Luckily I had a gamepad laying around

Have you played the mission where you fly a helicopter and destroy the boats?

Do it with a keyboard + mouse, I dare you :lol:

Last edited:
Man when I look at mods it makes me want to PC game. They turned niko into iron man. I was like :wow:

You can stop now.
Coming from the man who says "Halo 3" is the greatest and talks in gibberish
tumblr_lmrfycO2BP1qgxdtt.gif
Have you played Halo 3? Serious question because I'm not sure why you think it's such a laughable claim.

did dude really say that Halo 3 was this generations game?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't see the issue. Halo 3 was amazing. At the very least it was the best multi-player game of the generation. Idk about you guys but I separate multi-player and single player games

Single player? I'm going Bioshock, Uncharted, or Fallout 3. Games with guns >>>>>

I know it's preference but cod fran. trumps halo fran.
In terms of single player, multi-player, and 360 sales.
I agree.

Have you played Halo 3? Serious question because I'm not sure why you think it's such a laughable claim.

He has nothing of substance to say...just ignore him.

ANYWAY

What's the first thing you guys are gonna do when you start the game?

I'm heading directly to the wilderness to see what type of beasts I can encounter.

ANYWAY

I'm heading directly to the wilderness to see what type of beasts I can encounter.
Kill cops.

I'm gonna avoid any sort of trouble with the law until I get my weapons cache up a bit.
sometimes in gta iv I see how many cops I can kill with just my hands or a melee weapon.

Usually 3-5 cops before I put out the shotty.

ANYWAY

Gonna play missions until I feel like I got a good grasp of the controls
THEN gonna see how long I can go on the run for.
Hopefully the tanks and army Are still in
take a tank then go to the Air Force base and steal a Air Force plane
and then shoot everything in sight.
Crash the plane into a bank
Parachute out just before it hits
Run inside the bank steal as much money as possible
While still having a back up tank parked around the corner
Hop in the back up tank
Do the same thing to the police station
Grab all the guns and ammo from the police on the ground.............

That's all I have planned so far

Back
Top Bottom