Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Should I buy the ps3 bundle or wait for ps4? Already have a ps3 but that one is at home while I'm at school..

Don't listen to the rumors of a possible PS4 or PC version coming out anytime soon.

R* hasn't even acknowledged that it's in development for those platforms and probably won't until next spring & or sometime around E3 next year.

So it's up to you if you want to play it now or hold out and hope for a PS4 version.

PC version I'm pretty sure it will eventually come out but just remember that it took 8 months for a PC version of GTA IV to come out after it released on PS3 & Xbox 360.

The Crew aspect sounds nice. Gonna be a lot of fun. But that info now begs the question, what's the crew cap? Hopefully its at least 100. Definitely coppin this for ps3.

that online looks too deep.  Everyone gonna wanna be Gus Fring and Heisenberg.  No one wants to be skinny pete or combo....

As am I. The driving controls in GTA 4 were not kind to my patience. 

Picked up a 60gb PS3 off of Craigslist for $110. I am now ready for GTA V   
nthat.gif

nthat.gif

[rule]

You could have gotten a PS3 Slim 160GB for around that price.

I seriously this late in this current console gen would not have taken a risk on a OG PS3 60GB launch model.They are literally ticking time bombs and have a high chance of getting Yellow Light Of Death.I hope that does not happen to you.

Even with the full backward compatibility I always thought that was a overrated feature.When I had my OG 60GB PS3 I hardly used the backwards compatibility because first off I didn't have that many old PS2 games and honestly the games looked pretty damn bad on it.Then Sony started doing the PS3 HD remastered collection games and then even started putting out the PS2 collection on the PSN Store.GTA III, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas all can be copped pretty cheap off there.

Last edited:
Wouldn't you think R* would've thrown in a Hispanic character in place of Michael or Trevor. I'm not tripping as long as they got a black dude.
why does their race matter?
Their ethnicities are probably all diff.

True. Just saying cuz it's in a fictional Los Angeles and since the criminal underworld is glorified why skip out on the Latino scene. It would've been fun to have a cholo story.

The Crew Hierarchies is the ONLY thing that I don't like about this game based on the information that was released. I can already see this causing major headaches among friends,clans, etc. We'll see though.

The Crew Hierarchies is the ONLY thing that I don't like about this game based on the information that was released. I can already see this causing major headaches among friends,clans, etc. We'll see though.

Then don't be apart of a crew and be lone wolf doing missions on your own, free roams by yourself, and do whatever you want to by yourself.

nthat.gif

I seriously this late in this current console gen would not have taken a risk on a OG PS3 60GB launch model.They are literally ticking time bombs and have a high chance of getting Yellow Light Of Death.I hope that does not happen to you.

Even with the full backward compatibility I always thought that was a overrated feature.When I had my OG 60GB PS3 I hardly used the backwards compatibility because first off I didn't have that many old PS2 games and honestly the games looked pretty damn bad on it.Then Sony started doing the PS3 HD remastered collection games and then even started putting out the PS2 collection on the PSN Store.GTA III, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas all can be copped pretty cheap off there.
Wait..

Why am I just realizing that Vice City/San Andreas were in the PSN store? 
sick.gif

Im out

nthat.gif

[rule]

Wait..

sick.gif

Im out
i was gonna buy vice city till i was told billy jean and wanna be starting something isnt in the game
i know thats minor
but i loved riding around with 4 and 5 stars with those songs playing playing

Then don't be apart of a crew and be lone wolf doing missions on your own, free roams by yourself, and do whatever you want to by yourself.
thats what im saying dont be mad
just put in work
represent for ur crew
let them ****** know u aint to be played with
u got the juice now

That's gonna be part of the fun I think. :lol:

Is the PS3 in the bundle the super slim version?

Any negative things about it? The top loader easy to break or dusk enters more easily? Anything like that?

nthat.gif

Wait..

sick.gif

Im out
i was gonna buy vice city till i was told billy jean and wanna be starting something isnt in the game
i know thats minor
but i loved riding around with 4 and 5 stars with those songs playing playing
Wow I didnt know about that either. I wish I never sold my ps2 years ago so I could still play my gtas. Kept those and my God Of Wars from the ps2 era lol

Speaking of soundtracks, am I the only one hyped to dl the entire gtav radio soundtrack? 

There are days where I'd just study with the radio stations on random. Going from Vice City to San Andreas to LCIV. Classic songs. Skits. Promos. All that lol 
nthat.gif

I could never find the full gta3 soundtrack but I was ok with that bc it paled in comparison to the rest. That Sean Price joint tho 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

And yea as soon as I get back home from the library VC and SA are copped. Gonna have my own fun this Labor Day weekend since I cant go to MIA

This thread gained like 2 pages since the morning. :lol:

Most of us got used to the driving, but it had some issues and could of been better. Come at me. It wasn't "realistic" or "arcadey" to me. It was like driving on ice at times. Especially when braking or turning. I wrecked so many cars on accident without even getting reckless or anything. I accidentally hit the back of so many squad cars in the game and had to dip each time. It got so annoying when I was trying to do a mission and I was right at the waypoint, but I had to leave to lose my wanted level and go back again. :lol:

I still enjoyed the game and I'll buy GTA V regardless of if the driving has been adjusted or not.

Halo 3 is a good game. We all have our own choice of our favourite game(s) this generation. I could never narrow it down to one.

Wouldn't you think R* would've thrown in a Hispanic character in place of Michael or Trevor. I'm not tripping as long as they got a black dude.
why does their race matter?
Their ethnicities are probably all diff.

True. Just saying cuz it's in a fictional Los Angeles and since the criminal underworld is glorified why skip out on the Latino scene. It would've been fun to have a cholo story.

Maybe as DLC

Is the PS3 in the bundle the super slim version?

Any negative things about it? The top loader easy to break or dusk enters more easily? Anything like that?
Nobody got any complaints with it?

My slim version (bought it back in 2010) was cool till the last few months. It just dies after a hour of being on. I'm so jelly about my cuz's 360, he be leaving it on for 10-12 hours with no problems.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom