Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Im mad this game never went on sale for ps4, I had it for ps3 but traded it in when I copped the 4. Wont pay retail, don't wanna pay GCU price either smh.

can you put the manana on juice or nah?
frown.gif
 nope but Benny mentions that this is just the beginning and more cars are soon to come

hopefully that one is on the list next

I love the Primo and the Buccaneer as they are, they could have tossed one of those for the Manana for this first drop

Last edited:
Made the Hatian Voodoo from Vice City…

Me and my boys…

Me and my cuz. I made mine after one my bro had back in the day (R.I.P.). He made his after Denzel **** on Training Day…

I was thinking about Alonzos MC from training day and I wish they had something that actually resembled a MC, I also went with the Regal looking car and made a Grand National clone.

can you put the manana on juice or nah?
:frown:  nope but Benny mentions that this is just the beginning and more cars are soon to come
hopefully that one is on the list next
I love the Primo and the Buccaneer as they are, they could have tossed one of those for the Manana for this first drop

wait so all the lowriders. the manana, emperor, tornado, peyote can't even be done up. wtf. :smh:

The mac 10 is trash. Only got to buy one car before work which was the voodoo. Had to make it green and put grove st as a license plate :pimp:

Haven't played this in a minute, not sure why but I never even came back for the heists :smh:

We should get that manhunt or whatever it was called crackin' again :lol: :pimp:

Damn the customization options are lit! Spent 360k just getting it to the menu where I can get to all the customization options before going broke :lol: That's dope that they finally give the option of popping the hood, trunk and doors while in or out the car and even being able to drive with the doors open. :smokin

Last edited:
:smh:  exactly bruh. Cut it off without even doing a mission :lol:

:lol:

This was the first thing I did when I bought my lo-lo...

1. Hold X and position the car using the left analog stick...

2. Release X so that it can lock the car in the same position...

3. Bend corners and stab out...

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

This might be a dumb question, but how do I sell my super cars? Got a few I don't even drive just taking up space

Back
Top Bottom