Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
one more for the road

RFKsbzHRnE2WfLchOerlWg_0_0.jpg

Since I updated my modem my connection has been crap. I can play online but it kicks me out every time I join a friends lobby :smh:

Yoo that video was cray..

Jus hopped back on sold my adder with ease and tricked out a faction... cost almost a million dollars. R* is buggggin.

I dont care imma sell my osiris next and do 2 more. I only neeeed my zentorno. Im cool hittin these switches :pimp:

laugh.gif
 i don't even have the bread to get started on the glitch, thinking about trading 1 of my 10 car garages for a 2 car 

already sold like 5 or 6 cars

I got 4 10-car garages now, 2 of them are glitch car storage. 1 had 10 gold/platinum dubstas but I've started clearing those out for Buckaneers and another has 10 Buckaneers already. 703flipfiend 703flipfiend I spent like 200k upgrading the inital car. I got the most expensive option on every possible upgrade. Every engine upgrade, chrome paint, carbon wheels, even the small stuff like bumpers, exhaust, etc.

Are yall doing that car glitch? I got about 15 Bucaneers ready to go, 150K each when I sell em :smokin

How? I'm only getting 87k SMH

Performance upgrades make the car worth more. Engine upgrades, armor, transmission etc. Don't waste money on things like the roof, spoilers, grills, paints, or anything else that doesn't actually impact the performance of the car. One thing that drives the value up though is the horn. Buy the most expensive one.

Back
Top Bottom