Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Who on ps4? This first Lamar mission should be easy as hell, but I'm playing with idiot low ranks.
Bruh I was trying to do the mission last night's with randoms. We got to the part where you murk all the ballas and vagos at the same time. Th e idiot on my team drives the car into the middle of the meeting, gets us both washed, and left :stoneface: I just cut off the ps4 and had to explain to my girl why I was so pissed :lol: :smh:

Bruh I was trying to do the mission last night's with randoms. We got to the part where you murk all the ballas and vagos at the same time. Th e idiot on my team drives the car into the middle of the meeting, gets us both washed, and left :stoneface: I just cut off the ps4 and had to explain to my girl why I was so pissed :lol: :smh:

Same here. Level 16 guy, got murked off two bullets. Then on the restart, he promptly leaves after arriving back at the scene. I was just thankful we didn't have to finish the mission to be able to start modding. I was tight though for wasting so much ammo.

Go to LSC in the car you wanna let go and press "Sell"
yeah that should work. but I have a couple Adders that I'm not allowed to sell thanks to a patch
mean.gif
laugh.gif
hit up rockstar.  I have a car I bought and it wouldn't let me sell it so they gave me 250k for my troubles.

it's not even a supercar

knockout footage of @REDd SPYDER  coming soon 
nerd.gif

That feel when you get the game again and your dreams are coming true

That feel when the add on is not for 360 .....

Feels everywhere :smh:

hit up rockstar.  I have a car I bought and it wouldn't let me sell it so they gave me 250k for my troubles.
it's not even a supercar

knockout footage of @REDd SPYDER
 coming soon 
nerd.gif
i knocked ya bum *** out. You got clapped with the tech AND da machete on my jason steez ya hurrd
900x900px-LL-537e068b_carmelo-anthony-surprised-face-geeksandcleats.png

i'm gonna try to make a mini movie with this Rockstar Editor thing soon

You can get some dope shots for Snapmatic with it too

EIJii3tdvUWDX7G0dZMLbg_0_0.jpg

WQhExmu2SUWwVhfjLQw6eg_0_0.jpg

xcEozycC9Uuw9cak5Nz1vQ_0_0.jpg

b9zZ8sC8PUelZ90DjG-brw_0_0.jpg

h-syPI5Ds0Srq6Ixj-ugxQ_0_0.jpg

@HNL HI  where you hiding?

Last edited:
900x900px-LL-537e068b_carmelo-anthony-surprised-face-geeksandcleats.png

i'm gonna try to make a mini movie with this Rockstar Editor thing soon

You can get some dope shots for Snapmatic with it too

EIJii3tdvUWDX7G0dZMLbg_0_0.jpg

WQhExmu2SUWwVhfjLQw6eg_0_0.jpg

xcEozycC9Uuw9cak5Nz1vQ_0_0.jpg

b9zZ8sC8PUelZ90DjG-brw_0_0.jpg

h-syPI5Ds0Srq6Ixj-ugxQ_0_0.jpg

@HNL HI
 where you hiding?

D NIC3 been soft as butter.
He stay gettin knocked out. :lol:

Nice vids tho. i see ima have to get on the R* editor

Last edited:
man both yall terry cloth. why u aint upload the vids of me puttin them fisticuffs on u WHILE u had the lag switch on!!?!?!?! I JUST WANNNA KNOWWWW *meek voice*

im down to help u with tht mini movie tho. Its only right because im your pass in these gta skreeetz

lag switch :rofl:
I dont know about that but i got one of you running for your life before I chase you down and break your glass jaw.

Back
Top Bottom