Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
i just got a ps4 last week and copped this today, this game has alot going on nowadays.

im so lost now 
laugh.gif

been having a blast with the Stunt Series Races + it being 2x we caking over here

top 3 gets PAID nice especially if its like a 4 lap map 

I have been running few times a week, so much to do, don't even think I explored 10% of the stuff you can do. Did bunch of heist but trying to lead one on your own impossible, game always joins and then cancels or people don't join the setup missions.

These random disconnects from sessions with 16+ people is starting to get real annoying. Was in the middle of transporting two crates back to my warehouse when the game booted me from the session. 

Wish they would stop adding all this random content & just work on the servers. Also wish they would lower the price on some of their items. I personally feel like cars are way too overpriced.

You're better off trying to use one the LFG if you want to run heists. I still haven't beat them and want to get the Criminal Mastermind challenge [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I've been running the CEO crates using the public lobby trick saving up for the import/export warehouse.

I'm finally back after like a year. add me dwin25 on PS4. @duecedime
 what is the public lobby trick?

Either keep 'finding new session' until you're in a lobby by yourself or go to network setting-->set up connection-->custom-->first option on everything until MTU-->set it to 800.

change it back to default if you want to play w/ friends.

Either keep 'finding new session' until you're in a lobby by yourself or go to network setting-->set up connection-->custom-->first option on everything until MTU-->set it to 800.

change it back to default if you want to play w/ friends.
Got you, thanks. Yea i been just going into a new lobby and usually end up finding one with not that many players in it.

mean.gif
caved and hopped back on this game, don't have anything else to play right now

i wish i could find more people into the lowriders

fx76azKjxR.png

OZaG5XkMaW.png

SH5f3engAK.png

GT5Wo02aqe.png

QvijX3qUsZ.png

Got rid of my lowriders, was pointless to have. Only time i could even drive it was in a private or friends only lobby, or in passive mode.

You not escaping anyone or rockets with that

I got rid of most the cars in general anyway. I only pull 3 out consistently so found it pointless.

Nero, Proto X80, Karuma, Cheetah and Insurgent all I got now

Back
Top Bottom