Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Finally got my game back from my brother. Going to start the game over and try to invest in the online play.

GTA Online gets crazier and crazier.... This is heading into Saints Row territory. Soon we will have aliens invading Grove Street... Just give me some gang style story mode DLC.

It's honestly not. Most of the fans have migrated to GTA Online Roleplaying similar to what SAMP was to GTA San Andreas.

As in this is your first time playing GTA O?
Yeah, I mean I logged in once. But was killed by someone doing a drive-by lol. I was thinking of putting some work this time around.
That beginning grind is terrible unless you get someone to help doing CEO stuff or do a heist.
Thanks for the insight. Hopefully I can find folks to help me out.

yeah you've pretty much missed the easy way of making money. You will have to grind hard as heck or drop a nice amount of real cash to get the full experience of the game.

GTA Online gets crazier and crazier.... This is heading into Saints Row territory. Soon we will have aliens invading Grove Street... Just give me some gang style story mode DLC.
true, I just hop on to mess with cars now. I hate all the weird stuff they add, it wish they had some low tech lobbies for people that don't want to do all that warfare stuff
me and some random had a handgun shoot out in the bank the other day, it was cool as hell
gh2PcgPLqO.png

naturally, some dhead had to come in an ruin it
sa2U9NaEb9.png

the rwb Porsche though :pimp:

74Eh0irBIM.png

i don't even mess with those crazy heists. I mainly chase people around in free roam and play around with car customization.
Use to enjoy doing races, but now it's hard to get in lobbies with regular racing. Racing around the prison use to be my favorite thing to do.

Finally decided to finish up all of the Lamar missions. Trying to do the last one and this joint is hard as ish. Seems like the Vagos just keep coming and the cover is crappy as heck.

Re-started the game. Trying to do as much as I can this time around before jumping on online play.

So I had a code for 1.25 mil in Shark cash, redeemed it but nothing showed up in GTA. Anybody else have a similar issue?

I need to get back, still never that far fro original, never even beat that 2nd heist yet where you steal that emp

Back
Top Bottom