Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I don't even bother trying to run from it, I just let them blow it up and they have to pay for it then I call it right back.

I don't understand what people get out of that, but it's part of the reason why you can't just hop on this game and link up with people and have fun
everybody is too kill happy. the lobby is just riding around in their hideous supercars and armored vehicles with missiles and jet boosters on them
is no fun

I don't even bother trying to run from it, I just let them blow it up and they have to pay for it then I call it right back.

I don't understand what people get out of that, but it's part of the reason why you can't just hop on this game and link up with people and have fun
everybody is too kill happy. the lobby is just riding around in their hideous supercars and armored vehicles with missiles and jet boosters on them
is no fun

Yeah thats the problem its always kill or be killed when i get in one unless its folks i know.

Every now n then you can hop ina regular lobby and link up with randoms that are chill.

As for as them paying for the insurance yeah, but that gets old.

Ive still yet to finish story mode, finish my heist setups, or do any ceo missions. I hop on maybe help someone else out or itd just a shoot em up

I may try some story stuff this week. Im stuck on trevors beginning stuff its boring so i stopped playing story mode

Last edited:
Havent played in bout a week. Rockstar gave 425k .. usually its 250k when they did this the past 2 times

When I get to the 4th part of the prison break heist with Lester, the guys who are supposed to pull up in a black car by the court house (who you're suppose to take out) never show up. Any idea if I'm doing something wrong or this is a glitch?

Might hop on this game after being away for a few months. Seems like Rockstar only cares about putting out cartooish/wacky content which I can't stand. 

I hate that every time something new is released it always cost a boatload of money to even be able to participate. :smh:

i think that's why most people that play the game (well the PC guys) have switched over to the roleplaying stuff. the regular version of GTAO has ran it's course. 

PS Store has a bundle deal for GTA V and GTA San Andreas PS4 somewhat remastered with trophy support for PS+ subscribers:

Comes out to $37.49

This gotta be the longest running, most valuable game of all time. There's amount it never goes below despite the years it's been out.

Recently found San Andreas for PS3 and picked it up. While the controls and graphics took some getting used to, the nostalgia almost killed me man.
With RDR2 coming out, all I need is GTA VI and Max Payne 4 to be announced so I can be content

Bought the game 3 times over and still haven't completed the single player.

Probably won't until a new GTA/Vice City 2 is announced.

Back
Top Bottom