Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Crazy as it may seem, I still haven't finished all of the original Online heists. I'm currently towards the beginning of the heist where you have to break the guy out of prison. Might spend the weekend running through them. Really want to experience the bank heist.

Crazy as it may seem, I still haven't finished all of the original Online heists. I'm currently towards the beginning of the heist where you have to break the guy out of prison. Might spend the weekend running through them. Really want to experience the bank heist.

Doomsday Heist >>>

I've only completed 2. You're on ps4? If so, I'll be online this weekend. We could knock them out with one or two randoms. Hopefully they don't F up

So I can't just randomly go to the club and party on a random GTA Friday night? I gotta buy into a money cleaning operation?

I still havent finished the intial setups to the pacific standard heist ... i always just rolled with other people and picked up some cash. And racked up a cpl weeks when the glitch was in doing the PS Heist.

Who on PS4 i'll hop in on some setups

I still havent finished the intial setups to the pacific standard heist ... i always just rolled with other people and picked up some cash. And racked up a cpl weeks when the glitch was in doing the PS Heist.

Who on PS4 i'll hop in on some setups

I might hop later tonight. PSN is KingJosef10

Scared to see how much money it's going to cost for this update lol.
Cant wait to enjoy it when I get off work. Where are the Xbox players?

update looks lit. gta online never caught my attention tbh. i copped the game day 1 when it dropped on the ps3 i’m like level 40 dude i used to play with level 200 plus lol.

Getting that DJ euipment over there is hard because of the overpass. Don’t want to spoil it all for you. Just report back here after you do it.

bouncer letting riff raff in
7-24-2018_10-16-06_PM.png

Didn't get a chance to run missions for my club last night, but got invited to someone's who had it pretty lit already. $100 cover charge plus no access to vip :smh: :lol: it was pretty cool. Got extra wasted on the dance floor :lol: can't wait to get online tonight

Ran about 3 missions for my club that involved keeping the popularity up so the npcs will keep it packed. Quickly made $10K twice while I was playing.

The three missions I ran during the club promotion missions were
1. Drive around Los Santos & post up flyers for the club
2. Drive out into one of those small towns and collect a truck full of beer
3. Hop in a helicopter & fly around Los Santos while dropping flyers from the sky.

Seems like you can hire npcs to sell items from your other criminal empires at the club to help increase popularity. I've hired two guys so far, but haven't sold anything since I haven't really been messing with the ceo/mc stuff. Will like to see what happens once I get my MC cocaine lab off the ground since there's an option to sell coke at your club.

Will say being inside the club after a while can get boring since there's not much to do.

Also: when you drive Gay Tonys car during the intro missions, blowing the horn will result in the theme song from The Ballads of Gay Tony playing. Thought that was a nice little add on.

Im hopin online tonight .. i updated last night n just walked in a friends club and danced.

I aint even got enough money for the cheapest club, ans prob gonna need more momey to cover the extra that go with it.

If you on PS4 tonight, ill hop on around 930 MST and help out with setups

****er tired catching me off guard, put my controller down for a few to roll up and little did this dude know. we ended up going at it for a good 20mins back and forth lol

Back
Top Bottom