Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
the hell? nah your the clown. It clearly says spoiler! how you know i didn't get the game early? You sounding soft as hell right now.
When are we allowed to put end game thing's in spoilers? :rofl: FOH you made the mistake papi

the game has been out less than a week, if you got it early (like I did...4 days in advance) its still not enough time to beat this game for 95% of the people in here who are playing this ****....

so who are you really talking to with that spoiler kid...like 2-3 people in here who beat this game?

head your nerd *** over to ign or some other game forum and discuss what underwear you bought for trevor...

do your thing though

:rolleyes reported. go for a walk kiddo, or better yet get on GTA and go on a rampage. OOPS hope I didn't spoil you can rampage to you.

the game has been out less than a week, if you got it early (like I did...4 days in advance) its still not enough time to beat this game for 95% of the people in here who are playing this ****....

so who are you really talking to with that spoiler kid...like 2-3 people in here who beat this game?

head your nerd *** over to ign or some other game forum and discuss what underwear you bought for trevor...

do your thing though

you sound so hurt.

you asking why i posted it? or why I did what i said in the Spoiler?
If its why i posted it, im hoping someone else did the same thing and knew the results for the actions better than me

nah why did you pick that cowardly option?

bruh is there any way to improve my aim? I cant beat this father son mission for crap

go to the ammunation with range, i also put my sensitivity down.

:smh: shouldn't read that spoiler but oh well. I'm going to replay like the others.

Can't wait for the Online play.

Will there be any downloadable add on like IV?

Last edited:
yeah i see they have as many accomplishments for online as the story

leads me to believe its gonna be a big deal

cant wait.

you asking why i posted it? or why I did what i said in the Spoiler?
If its why i posted it, im hoping someone else did the same thing and knew the results for the actions better than me

nah why did you pick that cowardly option?[/quote]

Don't click this if you don't want to be spoiled
I wasn't thinking and thought death wish at the end meant Franklin would be killed.

I wasn't thinking and thought death wish at the end meant Franklin would be killed.
[/quote]

ahhhh that makes sense. i just assumed they finally gave the black man power for once.

i knew they wasn't about to touch me......i'm me.

ahhhh that makes sense. i just assumed they finally gave the black man power for once.

i knew they wasn't about to touch me......i'm me.[/quote]

:rofl: yeah i wish i thought it through. oh well. Just gives me another reason to play this amazing game again

yall need to head to that noose facility and jack that helicopter.

you can shoot the machine guns on it and switch to missiles that lock on to targets.

you can just drive in there and there is a ladder that leads to the very top where it is located.

its in san andreas to the far right as if you are taking the road out of town, by the tataviam mountains.

what the hell chomp :lol:

why they make chomp smash a male dog? that aint even right :lol:

Last edited:
FOR THOSE THAT KEEP ASKING ABOUT THE MERRYWEATHER HEIST
You will never see that money, ever. There is no way to get it AT ALL.

yall need to head to that noose facility and jack that helicopter.

you can shoot the machine guns on it and switch to missiles that lock on to targets.

you can just drive in there and there is a ladder that leads to the very top where it is located.

its in san andreas to the far right as if you are taking the road out of town, by the tataviam mountains.

the first guard when you climb the wall startled me tho

Last edited by a moderator:
BJ The Chicago Kid - Smoke & Ride Ft. Freddie Gibbs & Problem

http://www.sharebeast.com/ekj3vcytcfh6

:pimp:

iiHT9sWPWkiZY.gif

Does Didier Sachs ever open up? The selection of clothes is kinda mehh in my opinion, I'm already at 50% so I don't think any more clothes will be available.

Back
Top Bottom