****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

snakes in the grass shoulda been 2 min longer IMO with no cartier. shoulda had slim and cap on it...maybe yg hootie.

cartier isn't that bad but that drop when she comes on...na...just messed up the flow of the track IMO. got me just repeating the first min and change on the song instead of listening to the whole song.

SNAKES IN GRASS MY FAVE TRACK THO
pimp.gif

THEY SAY FLOCKA TRIPPEN SHAWTY ON THAT OTHER %%@%
I KEEP THE CROWD JUMPIN LIKE IM CHRIS CROSS $$@#+

i don't even have a fav. i mean...

karma, snakes in the grass, bang, bustin' at em...gotta be one of those. like the whole album is hot minus two tracks (to me).
i honestly don't cop albums nowadays but i'm definitely copping this in the store. i wanna see this dude do decent numbers. kinda wanna prove a point.

1. #$%! the haters.
2. release $%!! like this, gucci.
3. #$%! that soft $%!!. bring back hard hip hop. it can sell.

YUP THIS WILL BE COPPED EVEN THO MOST TRACKS ARE OLD.. THIS %$!% KNOCKS FRONT TO END IMO.. BUSTIN AT EM A PERFECT FIRST TRACK

FLOCKAVELI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> THE APPEAL BY A LANDSLIDE

ppl was laughing at the white dude in the video with that head shake dance but after you listen to this album you gonna be doing the same %!$*! haha.

i've been listening to snakes in the grass for the past hour.

Originally Posted by debs 168

1. #$%! the haters.
2. release $%!! like this, gucci.
3. #$%! that soft $%!!. bring back hard hip hop. it can sell.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Exactly why I'm copping. I don't even really like Waka

Damn that snakes in the Grass joint goes. Karma too.

Actually the whole album is unskipable too me.
pimp.gif

Flockuh did his thang.

Ima get that flokaveli tonight
that blackout tape
pimp.gif
paranoid ft cartel
pimp.gif

is MGM cartel ever gonna drop a bricksquad tape?

flockaveli stole all of blackout's shine tho. damn.
we need a dj free version of blackout.

This is Wacka's TM 101.

Lex Luger is to Wacka Flocka as Shawty Redd was to Young Jeezy on TM 101.

yeah, i'm surprised he just released/shot that vid. doesn't make sense but ok...lol.

yeah that snakes in the grass song should get a lot of play on the radio/tv. can't wait.

This Flockaveli go HARD! Only bad thing is that there's not feature's from anybody on Bricksquad.

Tell me how you have a song called Bricksquad... wit Gudda Gudda. Where's the sense in that?

This is what Gucci's album should have sounded like, the beats are so d a m n hard. Way TOO many features and they're horrible features too. Really hoped to hear a lot of Gucci on it but oh well

Back
Top Bottom