Official Halloween Costume Thread- VOL: BOO!

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Almost done with my ghost costume. Just need to get a few more things like a proper jacket and paint my turtle beaches black.

Coming together nicely
pimp.gif

47d15545822d9a252b0b8c16548e5dfc6491d54_r.jpg
Its kind of OD IMO.

You should definitely hit an Army/Navy store to get the right pants if you want to nail Ghost properly. If you're going through all of that to look like him, you have to go all the way.

roll.gif
roll.gif

is that an airsoft AR??

Almost done with my ghost costume. Just need to get a few more things like a proper jacket and paint my turtle beaches black.

Coming together nicely
pimp.gif

Its kind of OD IMO.

You should definitely hit an Army/Navy store to get the right pants if you want to nail Ghost properly. If you're going through all of that to look like him, you have to go all the way.

roll.gif
roll.gif

is that an airsoft AR??

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Here's what I'm working on.Hope to have it sanded and painted this weekend. Need to put on a hinge so the faceplate opens and need to put some LEDs on the eyes.
This is so dope man. Did you just make the helmet? Btw, post the pics up when the paint job's done
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Here's what I'm working on.Hope to have it sanded and painted this weekend. Need to put on a hinge so the faceplate opens and need to put some LEDs on the eyes.
This is so dope man. Did you just make the helmet? Btw, post the pics up when the paint job's done
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DJ AAAye

Last year.
roll.gif
roll.gif

boxer, wilson, chewbacca, TJ Detweiler, and hey Arnold. most random crew ever. shouldve just did soemthing together.

Originally Posted by DJ AAAye

Last year.
roll.gif
roll.gif

boxer, wilson, chewbacca, TJ Detweiler, and hey Arnold. most random crew ever. shouldve just did soemthing together.

I'm on the fence for tiger woods or old spice guy.

I'm not ripped enough for OS but do you really gotta be exactly the right amount for a halloween costume? For tiger, what would it be? Nike hat, golf clothes and club? Any way I could include the car crash? Blood?

I'm on the fence for tiger woods or old spice guy.

I'm not ripped enough for OS but do you really gotta be exactly the right amount for a halloween costume? For tiger, what would it be? Nike hat, golf clothes and club? Any way I could include the car crash? Blood?

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

breaking-bad-heisenberg-drawing.jpg

Simple
pimp.gif
Just gotta wear a black jacket, button-down, slacks, and black shoes. People who don't watch the show probably think you were a Blues Brother or something though
laugh.gif

That is so Cool and Clutch.   
pimp.gif
  Thanks for the idea.  You can't forget the top hat though.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

breaking-bad-heisenberg-drawing.jpg

Simple
pimp.gif
Just gotta wear a black jacket, button-down, slacks, and black shoes. People who don't watch the show probably think you were a Blues Brother or something though
laugh.gif

That is so Cool and Clutch.   
pimp.gif
  Thanks for the idea.  You can't forget the top hat though.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Coming together nicely
pimp.gif

Its kind of OD IMO.

roll.gif
roll.gif

is that an airsoft AR??
Yeah the pants. But it looks dopeness so far.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Coming together nicely
pimp.gif

Its kind of OD IMO.

roll.gif
roll.gif

is that an airsoft AR??
Yeah the pants. But it looks dopeness so far.

Back
Top Bottom