Official Halo 3: ODST Thread --- Prepare to drop Sep 22.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by Cyprus Sinner II

So is there online multiplayer for ODST?

Or is ODST just firefight and a new campaign and the multiplayer is still Halo 3?

second one.
Co-op campaign and firefight mode on the ODST disc.
The complete H3 multiplayer on disc 2. All the maps, all the modes. I thought I made it clear in the first few posts...
eyes.gif

Yo just picked up this joint, anyone wanna play Firefight?

I never got banned smh at yall having me shook -_-

and game is not even close to being worth the hype, game is an EXPANSION not a full game...I say yall rent it imo. and this is coming from someone who thinkshalo is the best game series of all time.

but h3 does suck and people think that is the best game of all time so maybe you guys will love this game
nerd.gif

^It's supposed to be an expansion, not an entire separate game.

I'm bout to start the campaign, hit me up on XBL if you guys wanna play

I'll check this thread tomorrow for people that wanna play Firefight.

indifferent.gif
at Gamestop closing at 12:30 and I wasright outside the door. Now I gotta wait til later on tomorrow.

SMH at me reaching a checkpoint at the WORST time. Played same part over 7 times. Strategy ftw. For future reference, If I use a friend to help me beat thatpart does it take away any achievements for when I beat campaign? Game =
pimp.gif

Amazon lowered the price on ODST to 50.99, IF you preordered ODST at Amazon when the game was $59.99, you can receive the new price. I just came across thisbit on their website.

"Our Pre-order Price Guarantee covers one or more item(s) in this order. If
the Amazon.com price decreases between the time you place your order and
the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price."

Today is release day so you should be covered

I'm heated, I don't have the funds. Come 3:30 I should be playing this and
pimp.gif
, but noooooo, no $$ for either
frown.gif
mad.gif

getting this in the mail today from amazon.com

Also got $15 in promotional credit towards any video game

COD MW2 here I come

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Get it at TRU, then you get the $20 gift card towards something else... Practically making it $40. Sure you pay $60 up front, but with MW2 and Forza 3 coming, that $20 will be used. Not sure if the card has an expiration. The Madden gift card did...
In addition, consider that Toys RUS usually has a buy 2 get 1 free on all games sometime in the Fall (usually October.) You could use that Gift card towards that promotion.

Then you have hitters like NBA 2K10, Forza 3, Fifa 10, Uncharted 2 (ps3) coming out in that month.
yep but the GC has to be used by Nov 14 I think. Still plenty of time though

Don't forget to ask about the Sgt. Johnson code and the action figure. The Gift card + action figure deal expires on the 26th (its on their weekly ad.) TheSgt.Johnson code is technically for pre-orders but you can try asking for one.

Went to ToysRus this morn at 10 and copped.

Got the action figure and the last extra pre-order code they had.
pimp.gif

Gift card expires Nov. 17 though.

Went to ToysRus this morn at 10 and copped.

Got the action figure and the last extra pre-order code they had.
pimp.gif

Gift card expires Nov. 17 though.

IIRC, you should be able to buy a regular gift card with your halo one assuming you want to save it.

^ That's a good idea. I'll probably just use it for MW 2 unless I can find a better deal somewhere else.

I'll wait until TRU has that 2 and 1 free deal in October...

Also, I ran into one of the neighborhood crackheads and he had just finished raping Blockbuster around the way...

I picked up 8 movies and some goobers and raisinets for $20... I just had to take out the security seal with some pliers on the movies, but they were alloriginal.

But, this fool had like 30 Xbox and PS3 games he was pulling out of his jeans, but most were the same title though. I told him to rape them or another onelater this week and keep a look out for the Halo… the bad part is some of the stuff that he steals be having the damn price on them and he be wanting like halffor it, which is more than the going rate for crackhead prices, but if he does come through with it I'll try to talk him down and get a couple of games forlike $20.

If I had the drugs he did I know I would be able to barter like crazy becaue if he sees the heroin infront of him he'd give me more than a good deal withhow he fiends. We'll see... if he comes through with a lot of multiple copies, which he usually does, NT I'll look out for some of you if I can.

Back
Top Bottom