Official Headphones Thread. Vol. Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones The Best?

I love my beats but the cords to the headphones are so cheap
indifferent.gif
. My 4th one is about to be ****** up
get a different cord plebian..

Amazon product ASIN B004LTEUDO
Amazon product ASIN B005PQTYHE
Amazon product ASIN B003CK70VC

where can i fix my beats? i have a cracked headband which i seen online for $20 but my real problem is that the left ear muff came off and i dont know how to re attach it. i dont wanna go the cheap route and glue it back which some people have told me to do. any help?

Just got my pair of Audio Technica ATH ESW-9As in.... What a gorgeous headphone.. Sounds amazing, too. I think I've completed my journey for the time being; it's been a wild year, in which I've obtained:

ATH A900x
ATH ESW-9A
ATH PRO700DJ MKII
Shure SRH 750DJ
Creative Aurvana Live!
Koss PortaPro
JVC HA-S500
Somic MH463
Somic EFI 82MT
Kenwood KH-53

JVC HA-FXT90
Shure SE215
VSonic GR02 BE
Klipsch Image s4i

Glad to see some other audio enthusiasts on here, I find this hobby much more rewarding than shoes ever was.

Need some help NT. A friend of mine just bought these Mixr's for $170, retail listed on these is $249 plus tax. Supposedly they guy gets them in bulk and sell's them cheap. Anyways, were are trying to do a legit check. Because of the price being so low, he decided to do some research to see if they were fakes. And he can't find this colorway at all. Beats by Dre are listed on the newer Mixrs, and the ones he has are with Monster before they left partnership.. Anyways, anyone have any info on these, everything seems the same, quality is pretty on point, but the colorway is just not adding up. Went to best buy and asked some dudes if they have ever seen this colorway, and they said nope.

your homie got taken for a ride..

i wouldn't be surprised if those sounded better than the real ones, though.
laugh.gif

Yup. He's going to confront the guy for a refund tomorrow. My friends been doing martial arts for about 6 years, so he was telling me he's getting his money back.

The guys selling pro's, studios, solo's, and they all look legit. I heard the reason is because they are being manufactured in china, and the fakes use the basic drivers, so the fakes can be equal or better then the actual real ones.

Copped some V-Moda LP Crossfades. Dope, great sounds, dope design, build quality is A1, great packaging. The best case I've ever seen come with headphones.

Copped some Sol Republic Master Tracks a few weeks ago but right ear had shortage so sending back to Amazon .

Just a heads up, Best Buy is phasing out the Sennheiser 380 HD and doesn't even have them on its website. They are selling them in store for $99.99 down from $200. Your best bet is to call your local best buy and see if they have them in stock. Have them search by sku. Also, they got the 280 for $89.99 (from $99.99)

sku
9719694 = Sennheiser 380 HD

Audio noob here. Can someone recommend some good budget headphones ? Under $100. Also, I read somewhere that adding a zalmans clip will allow me to use it aa a gaming headset. Any truth to this?

Sorry for not doing my own research. Literally about to fall asleep posting this

had a red par of studios for a year now, letting them go so that i can get the new style version. any one know if the new style of the studios sound any better than the old ones?

Just got a pair of the new ones. They are nice! Definitely an improvement. They are also much more durable.

Just got the Studio Beats Wireless brand new for $220.. my boy gave me the hook up at Best Buy

These are phenomenal... especially for a guy like me that likes to run and go to the gym... the wireless capabilities+sound are perfect for me.

Also you can answer the phone+talk with only the headphones.  Also a lot more sleek than the original Studios I used to own so they don't look bulky at all while in the gym or working out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom