Official Headphones Thread. Vol. Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones The Best?

Any other reviews / experiences with the new Beats Studio Wireless? Black matte version is calling my name.

Bump since this is the official thread.

I just bought a pair of Audio Technica ATH-M50x from Amazon the other day. I'm actually quite disappointed in them. The sound quality is not what people were raving about. They were not as loud as I was expecting them to be either. The left ear sounds low but it works just fine. The right ear is a different story, I can't hear anything at all. I have to play around with the swiveling motion in order to hear something. Maybe I got a defective pair? I'll be returning them and see if I can exchange them.

Bump since this is the official thread.

I just bought a pair of Audio Technica ATH-M50x from Amazon the other day. I'm actually quite disappointed in them. The sound quality is not what people were raving about. They were not as loud as I was expecting them to be either. m.

Bro, the same exact thing happened with me ( I got the red ones). i returned them on saturday.

The search continues :smh:

Anybody own the Bose QC25s? I tested them in Target the other day and I was blown away by the noise cancellation. Nothing was playing and it felt like those "hear what you want to hear" Beats commercials. Literally, from noisy store to nothing. It was incredible. Inronically, the Studio Beats did half the job Bose did. 
laugh.gif

It's not a purchase I'll be making soon, but I am interested.

Last edited:
Got the Amazon magnetic earbuds for $10 the other day.

It'll do the job for when I'm out and about.

It's funny how many people I see with these at the gym. Besides being sort of bulky, my seems came apart on one of my ear pads and I used my warranty for a new pair. I use Powerbeats 2 for the gym now

I got the beats studio wireless best headphones I owned then I got the powerbeats wireless for the gym great simply great chicks be staring when I pump that iron in the gym

Anybody own the Bose QC25s? I tested them in Target the other day and I was blown away by the noise cancellation. Nothing was playing and it felt like those "hear what you want to hear" Beats commercials. Literally, from noisy store to nothing. It was incredible. Inronically, the Studio Beats did half the job Bose did.
laugh.gif

It's not a purchase I'll be making soon, but I am interested.
sorry for late reply. sonically, with noise canceling on....it's comparable to hi-fi sennheisers

Back
Top Bottom