**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

This Miami Heat team does have potential but it's pretty obvious Spo either has no control of this team or hasn't clearly established what each player's role is. Bosh comes in preseason talking about fitting in and rebounding(
laugh.gif
), Bron talks about how he's not the type of guy to "defer" and Wade is just lost in a puddle of mess. They never had a real chance at the chip this year but I didn't think it would be this bad

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I love seeing Miami lose.

Hater
grin.gif
Bitter Chicago die-hard who isn't happy how his team was %$#@#$ over by the three guys that ended up on the same team, and always planned so.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I love seeing Miami lose.

Hater
grin.gif
Bitter Chicago die-hard who isn't happy how his team was %$#@#$ over by the three guys that ended up on the same team, and always planned so.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I just don't see how the hell Riley changed anything with this team.

See 2005-06 Miami Heat season progress pre-Pat Riley and post-Stan Van Gundy.
Things really didn't turn around until David Stern realized Mark Cuban might win an NBA title.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I just don't see how the hell Riley changed anything with this team.

See 2005-06 Miami Heat season progress pre-Pat Riley and post-Stan Van Gundy.
Things really didn't turn around until David Stern realized Mark Cuban might win an NBA title.

This is a very interesting team to watch. I believe that someone, either Coach Spo, Riley, or the players them selves, have to make it clear that either LeBron or Dwyane is the number one option.
At times, it seems as if one or the other plays with flashes of hesitancy.

I have to be honest and say that I thought maybe the two can switch roles from game to game, but that doesn't seem to be working.
I also have to be honest and say that I enjoy watching this team struggle because it is reassuring to know that this league,
and the results of the games played in it, isn't driven by the personal accomplishments of the names on the back of the jerseys;
but instead driven by the hard work of the TEAM names on the front.

In conclusion, I would also love to see this team lift the the Larry O'Brien trophy come June with tears flowing down from their eyes.
However, right now I want to see true sacrifice and hunger from the Heat camp.
I want to see them want it more than every team they face every night, and not underestimate ANY opponent.
Just like with every potential championship team in this league,
I want to see this team EARN the right to be considered the best basketball team in the world.

Until then I must again admit that, though I don't wish for them to perform poorly,
I enjoy watching this team struggle and continue to develop.

This is a very interesting team to watch. I believe that someone, either Coach Spo, Riley, or the players them selves, have to make it clear that either LeBron or Dwyane is the number one option.
At times, it seems as if one or the other plays with flashes of hesitancy.

I have to be honest and say that I thought maybe the two can switch roles from game to game, but that doesn't seem to be working.
I also have to be honest and say that I enjoy watching this team struggle because it is reassuring to know that this league,
and the results of the games played in it, isn't driven by the personal accomplishments of the names on the back of the jerseys;
but instead driven by the hard work of the TEAM names on the front.

In conclusion, I would also love to see this team lift the the Larry O'Brien trophy come June with tears flowing down from their eyes.
However, right now I want to see true sacrifice and hunger from the Heat camp.
I want to see them want it more than every team they face every night, and not underestimate ANY opponent.
Just like with every potential championship team in this league,
I want to see this team EARN the right to be considered the best basketball team in the world.

Until then I must again admit that, though I don't wish for them to perform poorly,
I enjoy watching this team struggle and continue to develop.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Your best player claimed the Heats would win 7 championships. The Heats brought this on themselves. When they lose (which will be often) they will get ripped. Get used to it.

Why?

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Your best player claimed the Heats would win 7 championships. The Heats brought this on themselves. When they lose (which will be often) they will get ripped. Get used to it.

Why?

Honestly it needs to be made clear to Dwayne (and the rest of the team for that matter) that he's the 2nd option... That he's Scottie... That this is no longer his team and that he's a complimentary piece and that he's need to embrace this role if the team is to be successful

Honestly it needs to be made clear to Dwayne (and the rest of the team for that matter) that he's the 2nd option... That he's Scottie... That this is no longer his team and that he's a complimentary piece and that he's need to embrace this role if the team is to be successful

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Basically.

laugh.gif
at cav fans spending more time and energy hating on the heat then giving their own team support...
How many times do you feel the need to post this nonsense?  The Q has one of the very best attendance rates in the league this year...

How's that "team support" looking down south?

FAN UP!
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Basically.

laugh.gif
at cav fans spending more time and energy hating on the heat then giving their own team support...
How many times do you feel the need to post this nonsense?  The Q has one of the very best attendance rates in the league this year...

How's that "team support" looking down south?

FAN UP!
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and how many times does animal thug and other cav fans need to come in here and laugh when we lose?.... did lebron really ruin their lives to always check up on us?
as long as i know who im rooting for and still around through the wins and losses its all good to me...

and how many times does animal thug and other cav fans need to come in here and laugh when we lose?.... did lebron really ruin their lives to always check up on us?
as long as i know who im rooting for and still around through the wins and losses its all good to me...

My bad dawg. Didn't know I was the only one laughing out here.

That's good to know though. Keep rooting man, you're doing what you're supposed to. I'm not mad.

My bad dawg. Didn't know I was the only one laughing out here.

That's good to know though. Keep rooting man, you're doing what you're supposed to. I'm not mad.

you aint the only one laughing... i understand why you guys hate lebron... and i still hope you guys have a good turn around this season... you guys have a good fan base because there aint $$%+ to do up there but smoke and listen to the greatest rap group of all time (Bone ) yeah i said it...

im just trying to seperate the different levels of hate for the heat
laugh.gif

you aint the only one laughing... i understand why you guys hate lebron... and i still hope you guys have a good turn around this season... you guys have a good fan base because there aint $$%+ to do up there but smoke and listen to the greatest rap group of all time (Bone ) yeah i said it...

im just trying to seperate the different levels of hate for the heat
laugh.gif

Co-sign on that Triz, and there are many levels at that apparently ... 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
. But anyway ..... In-State Rival part 2. I'm expecting the Magic to play a lot better then they did the first time around ...

Co-sign on that Triz, and there are many levels at that apparently ... 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
. But anyway ..... In-State Rival part 2. I'm expecting the Magic to play a lot better then they did the first time around ...

No matter how it turns out, from the Boston Game(s), to the Decision, on through the end of this season...it's gonna make a great book.

No matter how it turns out, from the Boston Game(s), to the Decision, on through the end of this season...it's gonna make a great book.

Back
Top Bottom