Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by Gottips3

I mean I have never seen a team just completely make the Celtics look like fools...I mean its like they toyed with them the whole game

Look at how the crowed laughed and pointed at kg after that euro step

Great move!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

the heat are looking very tough right now, give em credit where credits due. after boston tied it at 80 miami stole their souls.

that said, a series doesn't start until someone wins on the road. if boston wins both at home the series is pretty much 0-0 again
Lebron just took over. It's like this dude and Wade decide beofre the game which half each one is going to take over. To much fire power

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

the heat are looking very tough right now, give em credit where credits due. after boston tied it at 80 miami stole their souls.

that said, a series doesn't start until someone wins on the road. if boston wins both at home the series is pretty much 0-0 again
Lebron just took over. It's like this dude and Wade decide beofre the game which half each one is going to take over. To much fire power

Originally Posted by jcbacall

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

I think the king could have had a few more dishes, and I don't like all the 3's. D.Wade shot jacked a little in the 2nd half, but overall it was a solid offensive effort. Even Chris Bosh snapped up some key rebounds and got in the paint. The bench could have been a little more productive. The D was good. Anthony is a monster. Overall solid game. Boston NEEDS game 3. Too many shots from KG.

do you get some sort of hard-on when you see an assist?

*looks at avy*
roll.gif

I think the king could have had a few more dishes, and I don't like all the 3's. D.Wade shot jacked a little in the 2nd half, but overall it was a solid offensive effort. Even Chris Bosh snapped up some key rebounds and got in the paint. The bench could have been a little more productive. The D was good. Anthony is a monster. Overall solid game. Boston NEEDS game 3. Too many shots from KG.

*looks at avy*
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

*looks at avy*
roll.gif

i'm not mad. he just came into the laker/mavs thread claiming that kobe should've had more assists for the Lakers to win. he argued it to the bitter end.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

*looks at avy*
roll.gif

i'm not mad. he just came into the laker/mavs thread claiming that kobe should've had more assists for the Lakers to win. he argued it to the bitter end.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I'd love to see a heat/ Lakers finals
pimp.gif

So would anyone else who has money invested in the NBA.

If Chicago doesn't make it I want to see Miami in the finals

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

pimp.gif

before the season everyone had la/miami or la/boston. $tern is on track...

Originally Posted by omgitswes

pimp.gif

before the season everyone had la/miami or la/boston. $tern is on track...

Back
Top Bottom