Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Great win for the Heat Cavs, they're looking like the team everyone feared they could be.

Bron
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

fixed
eyes.gif

the heat are looking very tough right now, give em credit where credits due. after boston tied it at 80 miami stole their souls.

that said, a series doesn't start until someone wins on the road. if boston wins both at home the series is pretty much 0-0 again

the heat are looking very tough right now, give em credit where credits due. after boston tied it at 80 miami stole their souls.

that said, a series doesn't start until someone wins on the road. if boston wins both at home the series is pretty much 0-0 again

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

shang_tsung.gif

shang_tsung.gif

I think the king could have had a few more dishes, and I don't like all the 3's. D.Wade shot jacked a little in the 2nd half, but overall it was a solid offensive effort. Even Chris Bosh snapped up some key rebounds and got in the paint. The bench could have been a little more productive. The D was good. Anthony is a monster. Overall solid game. Boston NEEDS game 3. Too many shots from KG.

I think the king could have had a few more dishes, and I don't like all the 3's. D.Wade shot jacked a little in the 2nd half, but overall it was a solid offensive effort. Even Chris Bosh snapped up some key rebounds and got in the paint. The bench could have been a little more productive. The D was good. Anthony is a monster. Overall solid game. Boston NEEDS game 3. Too many shots from KG.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

you act like lebron didnt just join this team or something...most of his fans including me, joined him and the heat when he moved......call it a bandwagon if all you want, Im a bron fan, I go where HE GO......no h     o   m   o

are you the same guy who liked crawford but stopped liking him because hes on a non championship team?

dude NO!!
You keep getting me confused with FRESH!!!
I am not fresh!!
im GOTTI!
laugh.gif

*%% ?

It was me, but you are mixing my words ALL UP
30t6p3b.gif

Go re-read my post from earlier I'll just break it down best I can here
I like Crawford as a personal player.  I stopped liking the Knicks due to their ogranization and how they let go of Crawford.  I like Crawford regardless if he is on another team or whatever.

I've sent my fan talents to LeBron since 2008.  

Don't knock me because I'm a player fan b
laugh.gif

If you've got a problem with me hyping the miami heat to another level...I got TWOOOOOOOOOOO WORDS FOR YAAAA

1hazc3.gif

smokin.gif

you act like lebron didnt just join this team or something...most of his fans including me, joined him and the heat when he moved......call it a bandwagon if all you want, Im a bron fan, I go where HE GO......no h     o   m   o

are you the same guy who liked crawford but stopped liking him because hes on a non championship team?

dude NO!!
I am not fresh!!
im GOTTI!
laugh.gif

*%% ?

It was me, but you are mixing my words ALL UP
30t6p3b.gif

Go re-read my post from earlier I'll just break it down best I can here
I like Crawford as a personal player.  I stopped liking the Knicks due to their ogranization and how they let go of Crawford.  I like Crawford regardless if he is on another team or whatever.

I've sent my fan talents to LeBron since 2008.  

Don't knock me because I'm a player fan b
laugh.gif

If you've got a problem with me hyping the miami heat to another level...I got TWOOOOOOOOOOO WORDS FOR YAAAA

1hazc3.gif

smokin.gif

Exactly where I stand. Miami did what they were supposed to do. Defend home. I'll be impressed they win in Boston.

I'm expecting the series to be tied going back to Miami. Time will tell.

Exactly where I stand. Miami did what they were supposed to do. Defend home. I'll be impressed they win in Boston.

I'm expecting the series to be tied going back to Miami. Time will tell.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

do you get some sort of hard-on when you see an assist?

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

do you get some sort of hard-on when you see an assist?

I mean I have never seen a team just completely make the Celtics look like fools...I mean its like they toyed with them the whole game

Look at how the crowed laughed and pointed at kg after that euro step

I mean I have never seen a team just completely make the Celtics look like fools...I mean its like they toyed with them the whole game

dude NO!!
I am not fresh!!
im GOTTI!
laugh.gif

Oh
laugh.gif
carry on Edit: If Finals is Lakers vs Miami expect NT to be down for days and the most bans in a thread ever

dude NO!!
I am not fresh!!
im GOTTI!
laugh.gif

Oh
laugh.gif
carry on Edit: If Finals is Lakers vs Miami expect NT to be down for days and the most bans in a thread ever

Great move!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom