Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Is it me or Lebron doesn't dunk like he use to dunk anymore ?

And 32 is not old for NBA player . Remember they're NBA athletes. Player that age just play smarter and preserve energy down the stretch. 35+ now that's old and pushing. But Grant Hill have probably found the fountain of youth somewhere down in Arizona
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

�
And 32 is not old� for NBA player . Remember they're NBA athletes. Player that age just play smarter and preserve energy down the stretch. 35+ now that's old and pushing. But Grant Hill have probably found the fountain of youth somewhere down in Arizona
laugh.gif
bron looks lighter in that vid....not as heavy built as he is now

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

�
And 32 is not old� for NBA player . Remember they're NBA athletes. Player that age just play smarter and preserve energy down the stretch. 35+ now that's old and pushing. But Grant Hill have probably found the fountain of youth somewhere down in Arizona
laugh.gif
bron looks lighter in that vid....not as heavy built as he is now

Yeah Lebron looks more leaner this year. I remember last year he was basically on Top Ten plays on SC almost every night, blocks and dunks. Now we barely see him catch any dunk ons most of them are fast break dunks

Yeah Lebron looks more leaner this year. I remember last year he was basically on Top Ten plays on SC almost every night, blocks and dunks. Now we barely see him catch any dunk ons most of them are fast break dunks

30t6p3b.gif
I've been pissed all season about lebron and these weak +*% dunks.

I need top 10 of the week every week lebron back. Those types of dunks would surely hype and inspire the rest of his team. Especially Wade and Bosh.

30t6p3b.gif
I've been pissed all season about lebron and these weak +*% dunks.

I need top 10 of the week every week lebron back. Those types of dunks would surely hype and inspire the rest of his team. Especially Wade and Bosh.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I know it's not exactly young, but since when is the age of 32 considered straight up old?
The age isn't as important as the minutes. Regular season + deep playoffs runs makes 32 older than it seems. 

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I know it's not exactly young, but since when is the age of 32 considered straight up old?
The age isn't as important as the minutes. Regular season + deep playoffs runs makes 32 older than it seems. 

This series won't be complete until Bron embarrasses Delonte or vice versa.

I don't see any way the Celtics win tonight but if they do this thing is going seven.

This series won't be complete until Bron embarrasses Delonte or vice versa.

I don't see any way the Celtics win tonight but if they do this thing is going seven.

I can't be the only one excited for tonight. I can feel it ya'll, this is our year. We waited so long for another chip, it's been a eternity. Let's get it!!!!
happy.gif

I can't be the only one excited for tonight. I can feel it ya'll, this is our year. We waited so long for another chip, it's been a eternity. Let's get it!!!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

happy.gif

No disrespect fam .. but .... you're doin the most right now 
30t6p3b.gif
! Unless you're Freshh's clone 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

happy.gif

No disrespect fam .. but .... you're doin the most right now 
30t6p3b.gif
! Unless you're Freshh's clone 
laugh.gif

Boston looked good during the season but dam they couldn't finish towards the end. It would have been an easier road if they were the number 1 in the east.

Boston looked good during the season but dam they couldn't finish towards the end. It would have been an easier road if they were the number 1 in the east.

Back
Top Bottom