Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

nerd.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif

so the hater comes out... dont worry man...when we win the chip i will make a thread just for you....

so the hater comes out... dont worry man...when we win the chip i will make a thread just for you....

First time i'll be rooting for Celtics.....EVER

If Lebron loses to Celtics again in the Second Round......KARMA.....Just Saying

First time i'll be rooting for Celtics.....EVER

If Lebron loses to Celtics again in the Second Round......KARMA.....Just Saying

If Heat play like they did agianst Philly, they will not win.

I hate Lebron & the Heat & I also hate the Celtics. This series will be good, the true ECF Finals.

Whoever wins is pretty much a lock for the Finals.

If Heat play like they did agianst Philly, they will not win.

I hate Lebron & the Heat & I also hate the Celtics. This series will be good, the true ECF Finals.

Whoever wins is pretty much a lock for the Finals.

Celtics seemed like the figured things out the last two games last series, Miami will make them look old at times but the C's have the experience and Miami does not.

Celtics in 6.

Celtics seemed like the figured things out the last two games last series, Miami will make them look old at times but the C's have the experience and Miami does not.

Celtics in 6.

CAN'T WAIT

I'll be heading to Boston for one of the games
pimp.gif

If Boston is going to win this, Rondo will have to exploit those Miami guards just like he did to the NYK guards. As he goes we go, but if Ray shoots remotely like he did last series he will be a huge plus. We will rotate defenders on Wade and LeBron so all you can hope for is to slow them down and wear them down.

I see this going 7 games with Miami wearing us out with homecourt advantage.

Back
Top Bottom