Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

CAN'T WAIT

I'll be heading to Boston for one of the games
pimp.gif

If Boston is going to win this, Rondo will have to exploit those Miami guards just like he did to the NYK guards. As he goes we go, but if Ray shoots remotely like he did last series he will be a huge plus. We will rotate defenders on Wade and LeBron so all you can hope for is to slow them down and wear them down.

I see this going 7 games with Miami wearing us out with homecourt advantage.

Heat can't win close games.... what are they like 1 for 16 in game tying/leading situations with less than 30 seconds to play?

Heat can't win close games.... what are they like 1 for 16 in game tying/leading situations with less than 30 seconds to play?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

If Rondo's play carries over from the sweep of the Knicks, Celtics take it

my thoughts exactly... Both teams hate eachother so this will be good.Boston in 6 @ the garden

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

If Rondo's play carries over from the sweep of the Knicks, Celtics take it

my thoughts exactly... Both teams hate eachother so this will be good.Boston in 6 @ the garden

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Honestly I don't see how the C's even win a game.
Seriously, if the Heat keep Rondo in check, Heatles in 6. If not, this goes 7.
you don't see how the celtics are going to win a game but you predict heat in 6 and even a game 7? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Honestly I don't see how the C's even win a game.
Seriously, if the Heat keep Rondo in check, Heatles in 6. If not, this goes 7.
you don't see how the celtics are going to win a game but you predict heat in 6 and even a game 7? 
nerd.gif

Heat will finally play a team that can score and shoot from the outside. Celtics in 6 unless the refs come into play. 

Heat will finally play a team that can score and shoot from the outside. Celtics in 6 unless the refs come into play. 

Back
Top Bottom