Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

its mind boggling that you guys actually think the heat will lose. its gonna be 2006 all over again. and that aint a knock on the heat. its not their fault they are smart enough to have 3 superstars on their team.

its mind boggling that you guys actually think the heat will lose. its gonna be 2006 all over again. and that aint a knock on the heat. its not their fault they are smart enough to have 3 superstars on their team.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

How is it mind boggling?
Celtics have played together for YEARS, Miami is still a new team.

Boston has the championship experiences, and they can close out games better than most teams in the L, which Miami looks pathetic when its a tight games with a minute left, so much indecisiveness and bad shot attempts.

How is it mind boggling?

Boston has the championship experiences, and they can close out games better than most teams in the L, which Miami looks pathetic when its a tight games with a minute left, so much indecisiveness and bad shot attempts.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

How is it mind boggling?

Celtics won on their  first try 
grin.gif

FACE IT...

MIAMI IS GOING TO WIN THIS SERIES AND GOIN TO TAKE THE CHIP 

How is it mind boggling?

grin.gif

FACE IT...

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

How is it mind boggling?

grin.gif

FACE IT...

Well said Air Freshh 23!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

How is it mind boggling?

grin.gif

FACE IT...

Well said Air Freshh 23!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How is it mind boggling?

Most important part of his sentence. He's not saying that The Heat is the better team, because they're not! But David Stern will make The Heat beat the Celtics.

How is it mind boggling?

Most important part of his sentence. He's not saying that The Heat is the better team, because they're not! But David Stern will make The Heat beat the Celtics.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

so the hater comes out... dont worry man...when we win the chip i will make a thread just for you....

don't worry man, when the Heat get eliminated, i'll also make a thread just for you

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

so the hater comes out... dont worry man...when we win the chip i will make a thread just for you....

don't worry man, when the Heat get eliminated, i'll also make a thread just for you

Coach Spo needs to go with Chalmers instead of Bibby in the starting lineup. Also, I'd like to see a lineup of Anthony, James, Miller, Jones, Wade.

Coach Spo needs to go with Chalmers instead of Bibby in the starting lineup. Also, I'd like to see a lineup of Anthony, James, Miller, Jones, Wade.

enrique23 wrote:
YoungTriz wrote:

enrique leave it up to me I'll make the thread when you guys get eliminated ok
smile.gif

enrique23 wrote:
YoungTriz wrote:

enrique leave it up to me I'll make the thread when you guys get eliminated ok
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

No no no, Lets Chalmers come off the bench, he gives a spark off the bench.  I don't want him starting.  Its better that way.

The bench had 29 points tonight because of that 
smokin.gif

Joel Anthony is going to eat Garnett, remember I said it first !

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

No no no, Lets Chalmers come off the bench, he gives a spark off the bench.  I don't want him starting.  Its better that way.

The bench had 29 points tonight because of that 
smokin.gif

Joel Anthony is going to eat Garnett, remember I said it first !

Back
Top Bottom