Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Nermindee wrote:
lol i dont care who wins, im cheering for this series to go to 7 while they beat each other up in the meanwhile hahahaha.

I'm hahahaha'ng over here watching you guys go 6 maybe even 7 with the hornets...

Nermindee wrote:
lol i dont care who wins, im cheering for this series to go to 7 while they beat each other up in the meanwhile hahahaha.

I'm hahahaha'ng over here watching you guys go 6 maybe even 7 with the hornets...

Heat in 7 just because I want to see the critics shut up already

I expect to see Juwan Howard or Dampier goonin' it up and try to lay Rondo out
laugh.gif

Heat in 7 just because I want to see the critics shut up already

I expect to see Juwan Howard or Dampier goonin' it up and try to lay Rondo out
laugh.gif

Gonna be a great series.

Can't decide which team I hate more, but I'll say the Heat.

Hope C's put the whoopin' on 'em.

Gonna be a great series.

Can't decide which team I hate more, but I'll say the Heat.

Hope C's put the whoopin' on 'em.

Boston got this. i hope they show those scrubs from miami no mercy. and and incase you were wondering, veteran teams dont care about homecourt. i mean it's cool, but when you're good forreal, home or the road, you just have to win, they're just more games to win. rondo is gonna trump chalmers. kg is gonna eat bosh. ray and wade is a toss up. scoring wise pierce has more dimensions than lebron. plus the c's have delonte lol.

Boston got this. i hope they show those scrubs from miami no mercy. and and incase you were wondering, veteran teams dont care about homecourt. i mean it's cool, but when you're good forreal, home or the road, you just have to win, they're just more games to win. rondo is gonna trump chalmers. kg is gonna eat bosh. ray and wade is a toss up. scoring wise pierce has more dimensions than lebron. plus the c's have delonte lol.

It's time for rondo to feast. C's go as rondo goes, if he plays hard they'll win this. To me the X- Factor is Haslem. The c's have always had issues w/ him, if he's healthy it changes the whole series. Bosh will get eaten by Garnett, he always does, and the heat will have to run a switch on ray or Wade is gonna get tired chasing ray all series. if spo keeps wade on ray, it'll diminish ray's game as well as wade's, but if he doesn't and ray can step up, we're golden. Lebron is Lebron, as a c's fan u just hope he continues to take jumpers, and hope they don't go in.
That being said...  As long as rondo exploits the lack of presence downlow and at pg, either causing the d to collapse + finding the open man, or takin it strong to the basket, the heat will have a lot on their plate. The Heat are a great team... but their lack of pg/downlow presence needs to be addressed. It's why the 6ers gave them such a hard time, and hopefully why the c's will too.

It's time for rondo to feast. C's go as rondo goes, if he plays hard they'll win this. To me the X- Factor is Haslem. The c's have always had issues w/ him, if he's healthy it changes the whole series. Bosh will get eaten by Garnett, he always does, and the heat will have to run a switch on ray or Wade is gonna get tired chasing ray all series. if spo keeps wade on ray, it'll diminish ray's game as well as wade's, but if he doesn't and ray can step up, we're golden. Lebron is Lebron, as a c's fan u just hope he continues to take jumpers, and hope they don't go in.
That being said...  As long as rondo exploits the lack of presence downlow and at pg, either causing the d to collapse + finding the open man, or takin it strong to the basket, the heat will have a lot on their plate. The Heat are a great team... but their lack of pg/downlow presence needs to be addressed. It's why the 6ers gave them such a hard time, and hopefully why the c's will too.

Originally Posted by brandnew21

He's backkkkkkkkkkk, him and joel anthony.....
eek.gif

Originally Posted by brandnew21

He's backkkkkkkkkkk, him and joel anthony.....
eek.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Nermindee wrote:

roll.gif
Shots fired.

Nermindee wrote:

roll.gif
Shots fired.

Nermindee wrote:

Nermindee wrote:

Back
Top Bottom