Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

So Jermaine's foul on James Jones was downgraded to a personal foul. In turn, James Jones foul on Pierce was upgraded to a flagrant-1. Good to know the refs were indeed wrong on both ends. Corrupt as @!#$, I knew it.

So Jermaine's foul on James Jones was downgraded to a personal foul. In turn, James Jones foul on Pierce was upgraded to a flagrant-1. Good to know the refs were indeed wrong on both ends. Corrupt as @!#$, I knew it.

Go C's these bandwagon heat fans are annoying
laugh.gif

Why do people feel that Shaq will be a factor in this series? He basically stopped mattering as soon as he joined Phoenix.

Why do people feel that Shaq will be a factor in this series? He basically stopped mattering as soon as he joined Phoenix.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

shaq-face.jpg

No one wants to bang in the post with this guy. He's definitely a game changer.

shaq-face.jpg

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

shaq-face.jpg

I don't think Shaq will make a difference in the post as long as Chris Bosh continues to play like an idiot and LeBron keeps acting like he's allergic to paint.

shaq-face.jpg

I don't think Shaq will make a difference in the post as long as Chris Bosh continues to play like an idiot and LeBron keeps acting like he's allergic to paint.

shaq-face.jpg

Everyone wants to run fastbreaks when he's playing defense though.

And besides, how many points did the Heat get from bangin in the post in game 1 anyway?

shaq-face.jpg

Everyone wants to run fastbreaks when he's playing defense though.

And besides, how many points did the Heat get from bangin in the post in game 1 anyway?

No wonder there are laker fans rooting for Boston in here,

No way they beating the heat ths year.

Shaq will be a liability on the court with his slow pick and roll rotation

Unless he is out there to just try to injure someone.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

It would be wrong to say that he would be a liability overall, but the people in this thread definitely ignore the negative aspects of having Shaq playing when they mention that the Celtics need him. This dude didn't switch teams a million times over the last 3-4 seasons for no reason. And he's only gotten older, slower and fatter in the process.

It would be wrong to say that he would be a liability overall, but the people in this thread definitely ignore the negative aspects of having Shaq playing when they mention that the Celtics need him. This dude didn't switch teams a million times over the last 3-4 seasons for no reason. And he's only gotten older, slower and fatter in the process.

I have to agree with this. I'd rather stick with the other O'Neal

I have to agree with this. I'd rather stick with the other O'Neal

i stayed out of this thread bc I knew it'd be full of bandwagon heat fans but I just came in to say this:
1. Garnett shoots much better than he did

2. Rondo can and has played much better against the heat than he did

3. The c's as a whole can play much better defense than they did

4. The heat can try to play "physical", but they're not that team, and in the end it wont work

5. The NBA rescinds a call that individually netted the heat 5 points in one play

6. If Paul Pierce wasn't ejected, which was ##%%$*%*, i can assume he would have made at least 2 baskets, and at least led the game to be closer than it was.

My point is, the c's underperformed in virtually every facet of the game, and it wasn't the defense, they missed easy shots. 

Through all of this they only lost by 9 points. C's should be feeling good, that win for the heat was fools gold. Their confidence will be up bc the media is talking them up, but it's fools gold.

i stayed out of this thread bc I knew it'd be full of bandwagon heat fans but I just came in to say this:
1. Garnett shoots much better than he did

2. Rondo can and has played much better against the heat than he did

3. The c's as a whole can play much better defense than they did

4. The heat can try to play "physical", but they're not that team, and in the end it wont work

5. The NBA rescinds a call that individually netted the heat 5 points in one play

6. If Paul Pierce wasn't ejected, which was ##%%$*%*, i can assume he would have made at least 2 baskets, and at least led the game to be closer than it was.

My point is, the c's underperformed in virtually every facet of the game, and it wasn't the defense, they missed easy shots. 

Through all of this they only lost by 9 points. C's should be feeling good, that win for the heat was fools gold. Their confidence will be up bc the media is talking them up, but it's fools gold.

I don't car what happens in this series, its a win win for me either way it goes. I've got friends that are annoyingly over confident on both sides! When their team loses, I'm gonna let them have it. I'm pulling for Miami tho, and I hope they sweep them
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom