Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by JD617

xsalvioutlawx wrote:
Can't wait till the Mamba is healthy next season so he can spew his mamba cum all over the haters smh
You have no right to ever call anyone a captain.
Lawd...
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

lawd what's going on in here ?. Why are you Lakers fans even bother rooting for the Celtics ? 
roll.gif

Just let these two teams battle it out. Which ever team come out will be finished off by the Bulls anyway

lawd what's going on in here ?. Why are you Lakers fans even bother rooting for the Celtics ? 
roll.gif

Just let these two teams battle it out. Which ever team come out will be finished off by the Bulls anyway

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by knightngale

The nba is rigged. Lakers win most of their series legitimately but they get refs help here and there. .

Read that back.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm saying. Do they read the @@%% they type?
are you guys slow? the nba does not need to step in when the lakers are overwhelming an opponent like when we sweep the jazz and those other mediocre teams.

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by knightngale

The nba is rigged. Lakers win most of their series legitimately but they get refs help here and there. .

Read that back.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm saying. Do they read the @@%% they type?
are you guys slow? the nba does not need to step in when the lakers are overwhelming an opponent like when we sweep the jazz and those other mediocre teams.

--I'm not going for either team. Just glad to see a great series and see these guys take each other out.
--Where the chips fall where they may.

--I'm not going for either team. Just glad to see a great series and see these guys take each other out.
--Where the chips fall where they may.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

@
30t6p3b.gif
 you still on that kick thing... GET OVER IT... the foul was called on the bump then he kicked...
30t6p3b.gif
  at you trying to justify a kick in basketball.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

@
30t6p3b.gif
 you still on that kick thing... GET OVER IT... the foul was called on the bump then he kicked...
30t6p3b.gif
  at you trying to justify a kick in basketball.

im not trying to justify it... but all you haters are trying to say that he went in there kicked first to draw the foul... look at all the post about it... "i cant believe he kicked and got the foul" hell even you said, " i cant believe wade went in with a kick and nothing was called"... im just saying stop trying to over exaggerate things just to more of a reason to hate..

im not trying to justify it... but all you haters are trying to say that he went in there kicked first to draw the foul... look at all the post about it... "i cant believe he kicked and got the foul" hell even you said, " i cant believe wade went in with a kick and nothing was called"... im just saying stop trying to over exaggerate things just to more of a reason to hate..

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

I am rooting against the Heat solely because of Lebron.  I hope Lebron never wins a ring.  Dude is arrogant as hell and cares more about his brand than he does basketball.  Dancing on the sidelines during games?  "The Decision"?  
He epitomizes what I despise about the new era of the NBA--dudes that are more concerned with Tweeting, hobnobbing with the celebs, being a part owner of Liverpool??  He's getting paid millions of dollars by the organization to goof off and clown around?  I've never hear or see him talk about adding to his game or improving his skill set to be a better player.  He's an embarrassment to people in the NBA who work their %%!$% off, hit the gym every day, and still don't get any burn. Even if he is that talented, and can get away on his sheer athleticism alone, his sheer buffoonery over his career makes me want him to fail tremendously.  The hate from me is strong
Yes...
Yes...
Yes...
Yes...
Yes...
Yes...
Yes...

Hate.  Hate hard, Hate LeBron. 
pimp.gif

Hate with all your might, but it won't stop D E S T I N Y.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

I am rooting against the Heat solely because of Lebron.  I hope Lebron never wins a ring.  Dude is arrogant as hell and cares more about his brand than he does basketball.  Dancing on the sidelines during games?  "The Decision"?  
He epitomizes what I despise about the new era of the NBA--dudes that are more concerned with Tweeting, hobnobbing with the celebs, being a part owner of Liverpool??  He's getting paid millions of dollars by the organization to goof off and clown around?  I've never hear or see him talk about adding to his game or improving his skill set to be a better player.  He's an embarrassment to people in the NBA who work their %%!$% off, hit the gym every day, and still don't get any burn. Even if he is that talented, and can get away on his sheer athleticism alone, his sheer buffoonery over his career makes me want him to fail tremendously.  The hate from me is strong
Yes...
Yes...
Yes...
Yes...
Yes...
Yes...
Yes...

Hate.  Hate hard, Hate LeBron. 
pimp.gif

Hate with all your might, but it won't stop D E S T I N Y.
devil.gif

--For some reason I read AirFressh's posts using Darth Sidious' voice.
ohwell.gif

--It just matches with it.

--Well I see the next game to be much tighter. Still possibility of going either way.

ohwell.gif

--Well I see the next game to be much tighter. Still possibility of going either way.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom