Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--For some reason I read AirFressh's posts using Darth Sidious' voice.
ohwell.gif

--It just matches with it.

--Well I see the next game to be much tighter. Still possibility of going either way.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Watching the game yesterday I observed a couple of different things:

1. The NBA has show their hand already, and it's pathetic. The officiating was terrible and clearly one sided. This dude Wade literally tried to run thru Pierce. He ran into him as hard as he could, so of course Pierce was gonna have something to say to him about it. This is the playoffs, and to throw that man out the game for something he SAID TO ANOTHER PLAYER is ridiculous. But ey, we already know what the NBA is up to.

2. Rondo has to play better, but then again if you getting held, bumped, and called for BS fouls, there is only so much you can do.

3. Celtics need to clean up their rotations, there is no way James Jones should be that open, and he won't be for the rest of the series. That was an aboration. I think the Celtics rotations were off because of them not playing in a while.

4. Garnett needs to get more buckets. 6 points out of him ain't gonna cut it, and he knows that.

5. Wade won't score that many points again.

The thing about officiating is, it's not necessarily about the bs fouls being called or them favoring one team or whatever. It's about how they mess up the flow of them game. The whistle being blown when a team on a run, or blowing the whistle on a touch foul, not blowing it on a drive to the basket and their was an obvious foul, or blowing the whistle consecutive times on one possession. It's easy for people to say oh you just salty the Heat won or you're just using the officials as an excuse. Bad officiating is bad officiating no matter who is playing. Anybody with eyes could see what was going on in that game. Me personally, if the officiating in the NBA stays the way it is, I'll probably stop watching basketball and just watch football and baseball because it's beginning to look like the NBA is scripted, and I can't co-sign that. They need to let the players decide these games instead of greed.

Go Celtics
A post from you w/out typing "#6"
eek.gif

laugh.gif

xsalvioutlawx wrote:
Can't wait till the Mamba is healthy next season so he can spew his mamba cum all over the haters smh
sick.gif

You gay, doggie.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Watching the game yesterday I observed a couple of different things:

1. The NBA has show their hand already, and it's pathetic. The officiating was terrible and clearly one sided. This dude Wade literally tried to run thru Pierce. He ran into him as hard as he could, so of course Pierce was gonna have something to say to him about it. This is the playoffs, and to throw that man out the game for something he SAID TO ANOTHER PLAYER is ridiculous. But ey, we already know what the NBA is up to.

2. Rondo has to play better, but then again if you getting held, bumped, and called for BS fouls, there is only so much you can do.

3. Celtics need to clean up their rotations, there is no way James Jones should be that open, and he won't be for the rest of the series. That was an aboration. I think the Celtics rotations were off because of them not playing in a while.

4. Garnett needs to get more buckets. 6 points out of him ain't gonna cut it, and he knows that.

5. Wade won't score that many points again.

The thing about officiating is, it's not necessarily about the bs fouls being called or them favoring one team or whatever. It's about how they mess up the flow of them game. The whistle being blown when a team on a run, or blowing the whistle on a touch foul, not blowing it on a drive to the basket and their was an obvious foul, or blowing the whistle consecutive times on one possession. It's easy for people to say oh you just salty the Heat won or you're just using the officials as an excuse. Bad officiating is bad officiating no matter who is playing. Anybody with eyes could see what was going on in that game. Me personally, if the officiating in the NBA stays the way it is, I'll probably stop watching basketball and just watch football and baseball because it's beginning to look like the NBA is scripted, and I can't co-sign that. They need to let the players decide these games instead of greed.

Go Celtics
A post from you w/out typing "#6"
eek.gif

laugh.gif

xsalvioutlawx wrote:
Can't wait till the Mamba is healthy next season so he can spew his mamba cum all over the haters smh
sick.gif

You gay, doggie.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Bottom line is, SERIES IS OVER
KG is too old and Rondo can't handle the big stage.

I don't even think this series makes it to 6 games, The Celtics are just outmatched. Period

Heat All Day

"Lifelong Fan Since 2010"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Bottom line is, SERIES IS OVER
KG is too old and Rondo can't handle the big stage.

I don't even think this series makes it to 6 games, The Celtics are just outmatched. Period

Heat All Day

"Lifelong Fan Since 2010"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Calling a double technical is a copout in almost every situation. Call a tech on the instigator and that's it. Wade threw the shoulder into Pierce and walked towards him. It's no different than the technical they called on Delonte in the first half for tossing the ball to Chalmers, followed by the two of them exchanging words. There was only a tech on Delonte and rightfully so.

So you would agree that James Jones didn't deserve the technical he got when Pierce head nudged him, right? When Jones was ONLY trying to prevent a three point play with the Pierce upfake manuever. Because Jones ended up with a technical  during that little sequence. And he didn't even say or do squat besides fouling him. 
grin.gif

Exactly, that just shows how bad the refs were, he didnt do anything an got a tech, he either should of had a flagrant or just a pf and pierce with the tech, I think the refs were just bad, and more of the bad calls happened against the C's.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Calling a double technical is a copout in almost every situation. Call a tech on the instigator and that's it. Wade threw the shoulder into Pierce and walked towards him. It's no different than the technical they called on Delonte in the first half for tossing the ball to Chalmers, followed by the two of them exchanging words. There was only a tech on Delonte and rightfully so.

So you would agree that James Jones didn't deserve the technical he got when Pierce head nudged him, right? When Jones was ONLY trying to prevent a three point play with the Pierce upfake manuever. Because Jones ended up with a technical  during that little sequence. And he didn't even say or do squat besides fouling him. 
grin.gif

Exactly, that just shows how bad the refs were, he didnt do anything an got a tech, he either should of had a flagrant or just a pf and pierce with the tech, I think the refs were just bad, and more of the bad calls happened against the C's.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Its %%%#%@+ one game..geeez! I hope the C's win the next one to stop all this BS talk from the bandwagoners..

Me and my fellow Heat fans are loyal, we roll w/ them through thick and thin. U mad, cause your team wack doggie?

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Its %%%#%@+ one game..geeez! I hope the C's win the next one to stop all this BS talk from the bandwagoners..

Me and my fellow Heat fans are loyal, we roll w/ them through thick and thin. U mad, cause your team wack doggie?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by isu42

Post the video.�

watch the replay... the bump was the foul that got called, then the kick..
4 questions for you.
1) You're going to tell me that you don't think Wade initiated the contact on that "bump"?

2) You think that in the NBA playoffs, that "bump" should be a foul?

3) You think that "bump" should EVER be a foul?

4) How does any of this negate the fact that he kicked someone in a basketball game? 
laugh.gif

Post the video.�

4 questions for you.
1) You're going to tell me that you don't think Wade initiated the contact on that "bump"?

4) How does any of this negate the fact that he kicked someone in a basketball game? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

ohwell.gif

--Well I see the next game to be much tighter. Still possibility of going either way.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
air fresh and cosmic cannon have been providing the
laugh.gif
's    
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
air fresh and cosmic cannon have been providing the
laugh.gif
's    
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

Post the video.�

4 questions for you.

4) How does any of this negate the fact that he kicked someone in a basketball game?�
laugh.gif

yes... 95% of the players do this..
no
no.. im 28.. i have watched good 90's basketball... the league got soft, but if they are gonna call it... they should keep on calling no matter if i like it or not...
like i said before, stop acting like he went in kicking and came out with a foul..
are they gonna take the call back after he kicked?
did he kick someone to get the foul?
you haters are always gonna find some way to flip it just to justify your hate..

Post the video.�

4 questions for you.

4) How does any of this negate the fact that he kicked someone in a basketball game?�
laugh.gif

no
no.. im 28.. i have watched good 90's basketball... the league got soft, but if they are gonna call it... they should keep on calling no matter if i like it or not...
like i said before, stop acting like he went in kicking and came out with a foul..
you haters are always gonna find some way to flip it just to justify your hate..

4 questions for you.

laugh.gif

no
You know it all, bro.

4 questions for you.

laugh.gif

no
You know it all, bro.

Back
Top Bottom