Official Heroes Season 2 Post

After watchin this again(west coas time thanks to my satellite
pimp.gif
) Itwasn't the company that took H.R.G.'s body and brought him back to life. I thought I saw the pint of blood that Bob took from Claire reviving him butit was a tube with the blood drippin for the transfusion. Also in the ending as Hiro was talking they showed Bob with Elle and Suresh in a van, the last sceneis H.R.G. in a reall crappy room not a hospital this leads me to believe most likely Adam/Kensei or someone(maybe the Haitian?; longshot) with his blood hastaken him and brought him back to life. If it was the company how does H.R.G. get care so quickly yet Bob is still on the road

Sup_

Muggles all poised and remained calm to support Mrs Bennet.

I dont think HRG has any powers at all so you guys can scratch that.

Did anyone else laugh when HRG kicked Mohinder at the end of that scene? hahah.

Here are previews for the next episode "Truth & Consequences"

Canadian version

US Version

Peace.

[Hiro] You have chosen the wrong side [Hiro]
pimp.gif
mad fights in theupcomin ep. Did I see Micah jump his cousin?
laugh.gif
, Peter gettin shot isfutile, Claire n Elle fight
devil.gif
, n Sylar

How could Kaito possibly say to Adam that out of every original heroes he didn't expect it would be Adam, while every other original heroes knew Adam wasgoing to kill them all?
who's the one guy in the middle of the photo that has his face turned away ? did anyone else notice that, maybe I'm overthinking the whole thing but that kind of struck me as being pretty strange
Thats papa Petrelli and i think he's still alive.

Originally Posted by mikoxiii

How could Kaito possibly say to Adam that out of every original heroes he didn't expect it would be Adam, while every other original heroes knew Adam was going to kill them all?
who's the one guy in the middle of the photo that has his face turned away ? did anyone else notice that, maybe I'm overthinking the whole thing but that kind of struck me as being pretty strange
Thats papa Petrelli and i think he's still alive.

No he's dead. It's been said he committed suicide

How could Kaito possibly say to Adam that out of every original heroes he didn't expect it would be Adam, while every other original heroes knew Adam was going to kill them all?
Two reasons but every other OG heroes didnt know Adam was gonna kill them they haven't even shown all of the OG heroes and I think some werethinkin it couldve been one of them. I think either 1 of these may be right: At the time I dont think anybody knew Adam broke out with Peter or everybody justthought Maury was behind the killings. Also the fact that none of the other murders were seen except for Kaito's one can assume Maury did a lot of them.

definitely one of the best episodes of the season.

Elle was looking fine as hell, HRG resurrected, Parkman on some jedi mind trick spree
pimp.gif

SMH at Hiro for thinking Adam died though after he already knew his power.

expect the unexpected.
:lol: yeah you are right about that I should.
Originally Posted by dont be a menace

definitely one of the best episodes of the season.

Elle was looking fine as hell, HRG resurrected, Parkman on some jedi mind trick spree
pimp.gif

SMH at Hiro for thinking Adam died though after he already knew his power.
Hiro has no clue that Adam's power, let alone any other of the heroes' powers, will eventually evolve. No one watching expected, it atleast I didn't know, til Maury mentioned it. You can see Angela was shocked when Matt said his and Maury's telepathy evolved. She even had a shockedlook when she said that Adam's constant cell regeneration led to his immortality.

Yes I laughed when Bennet kicked Mohinder. I just wish he kicked him out of the show.

I hate when shows have characters just to screw things up and prolong the problem, instead of doing it more creatively... i.e. the random CTU chicks thatalways come in and out in 24... but the other aspects of the story are too engaging to let that completely screw things up.

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Cot damn this show is picking up nicely!!!!!

And did you see my boy Muggles staying calm and cool even at gun point?!?!?

And his doggy bath was the Elle-stopper!!!

I was especially impressed by his performance in consoling Ms. Bennett!
Yeah, Muggles jumped in her arms and dropped his little ball on the ground with the quickness.
Then again, I don't know if he dropped it on purpose or if it fell out of his mouth. (Probably dropped it since I can't imagine Muggs being so clumsyto fumble it).

As far as HRG having powers, no way. At this point, we have to guess that only 3 people have the power to save him. Claire, Peter, and Adam. We clearly saw Bobtake Claire's blood so that leads me to believe the writers are trying to throw us a curve. Eliminate her blood aka the Company saving him.

Peter and Adam were last seen together and it could be one of them. But what on earth would be the reason for Adam (or Peter) to save HRG??

My surprise guess (since I like to think outside the box with these wild theories
laugh.gif
) is Mohinder. It would make sense for him and HRGto be in cahoots to fake HRG's death so that Mohinder could get deeper into the Company. The only problem with this theory is how the hell would Mohinderhave gotten any "super" blood? He IS a genticist though and he DID have dealings with Peter back in season 1, so who knows..... I mean, I keep sayingthat Mohinder can't be a bad guy cuz he narrates the show! So him trying to "kill" Noah could be a ruse.

Adam being the one to revive him is too predictable and doesn't really make sense to me.

As far as Papa Nakamura knew, Adam was still locked up.

I'm curious to know what's the full extent of Adam's power. And I'm still convinced that Adam somehow is responsible for everyone else havingpowers.

Another thing to wonder about... with HRG being revived, this basically means that all bets are off on who's REALLY dead. Linderman, Papa P, Papa Naka,Charles (and Simone!) Bordeaux (intentional mis-spell), Mr Ee-Sack, etc could all make reappearances.
pimp.gif

Hiro has no clue that Adam's power, let alone any other of the heroes' powers, will eventually evolve. No one watching expected, it at least I didn't know
Nah, I called that from waaaaaaaaay back about the whole powers evolving biz.
laugh.gif
A couple other people agreed/saw it as well.

Last comments:

- The twins' storyline I'm guessing is/was something for the second arc of this season. You have to assume they would eventuallyplay a big role simply b/c the creators included their tale in the "4 months ago" episode. Stupid writer's strike spoiled that though.

- Ditto Monica.

- Sylar being away and powerless for so long was a big negative to this season. No real explanation as to how he got on the island or how he lost his powers isa double negative.

- I agree that the Company didn't know Adam's blood could be used to regenerate others. Otherwise, Mama P wouldn't have actedso shocked to see Nathan looking brand new again and fully recovered at the hospital.

The writers have to be really careful though to explain why Adam (throughout the course of history) never used his powers to stop plagues or revive key figureswho were assassinated/killed. If he truly had a genuine heart, he would have looked to cure people of any sickness, etc.
Or if he truly had a heart of evil, he would STILL go around saving people just to be looked at as a god and acquire fame and wealth. At least that would fitwhat we knew of his original character.
So yeah, the writers may not want to touch on too much of Adam's past.
I guess simply writing him as an obsessed (with Hiro), self-centered @%@+!@* would probably be the best way to go.
laugh.gif

Though you have to wonder how, when and with who did he first pull that stunt....

Yo, sorry for typing a book ya'll.
laugh.gif
I'm gonna save some of my other theories for another time I guess.
At least I added some color to make the reading a bit easier on the eyes.
laugh.gif

Hiro has no clue that Adam's power, let alone any other of the heroes' powers, will eventually evolve. No one watching expected, it at least I didn't know, til Maury mentioned it. You can see Angela was shocked when Matt said his and Maury's telepathy evolved. She even had a shocked look when she said that Adam's constant cell regeneration led to his immortality.

nah he already knew that he could heal and can't be killed. so he just assumes that he's dead after an explosion? I mean even if it didn't cometo the point where Adam was immortal through the cell thingy he still should have known that he would've healed from that.
eyes.gif

The writers have to be really careful though to explain why Adam (throughout the course of history) never used his powers to stop plagues or revive key figures who were assassinated/killed. If he truly had a genuine heart, he would have looked to cure people of any sickness, etc.
Or if he truly had a heart of evil, he would STILL go around saving people just to be looked at as a god and acquire fame and wealth. At least that would fit what we knew of his original character.
So yeah, the writers may not want to touch on too much of Adam's past.
I guess simply writing him as an obsessed (with Hiro), self-centered @%@+!@* would probably be the best way to go.
laugh.gif

my guess is he wanted to keep a low profile, if he did want revenge he planned of being out of the picture until Hiro's generation orKaito's to show up. It'd be kind of hard to keep out the history books that a man cured illnesses for each plague, or being famous and wealthy withouthaving aged/died. So probably his real purpose is mainly revenge or something a bit bigger.

my question is though if the plague affects everyone with powers does that mean Adam, Claire, and Peter will be affected too since healing is their power. wellprobably not or else the future actually would happen with 93% of the world dying.

- Sylar being away and powerless for so long was a big negative to this season. No real explanation as to how he got on the island or how he lost his powers is a double negative.

I agree with how they didn't explain losing his power but he was never on an island. That was the Illusion girl, making him think he was on anisland. I'm assuming they were somewhere in Mexico, Honduras, or wherever the twins are.

As I look back on it there is a chance there's a connection with HRG and Adam/Kensei cuz he's been with company a long time. He's around the sameage as the OG Heroes even though he isn't part of them. The way they showed his 1st coming into the company in season 1 he could've met Adam/Kensei inhis prison. For all we know HRG could be Adam/Kensei's biggest mole/most important pawn. HRG thinks the company is so evil Adam/Kensei could easily havehim believe any of the things he doesn't know now, like the company wants to spread the virus and some bull like they wanted Claire to make sure the viruseven infected her. Just a possible reason on why Adam/Kensei saved him(if he did)

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Hiro has no clue that Adam's power, let alone any other of the heroes' powers, will eventually evolve. No one watching expected, it at least I didn't know, til Maury mentioned it. You can see Angela was shocked when Matt said his and Maury's telepathy evolved. She even had a shocked look when she said that Adam's constant cell regeneration led to his immortality.

nah he already knew that he could heal and can't be killed. so he just assumes that he's dead after an explosion? I mean even if it didn't come to the point where Adam was immortal through the cell thingy he still should have known that he would've healed from that.
eyes.gif

Dude, that explosion was 400 years ago...I think that was his point. Hiro wasn't shocked that he survived the explosion, he was shocked that he lived400 years.

I told y'all Mohinder was ({}) from the 1st episode... and I knew Elle was gonna flame that boi up as soon as she screwfaced claire when they passed eachother
smh.gif

Its only a matter of time before she realizes Muggles(Noah not the dog) was hitting her with good facts and turns on the company

I saw Muggles hand his wife that .38 special and got a flashback of DL gettin popped and started dying
laugh.gif

all in all it was a very good ep
pimp.gif

^^Muggles is the dog. HRG "Noah" handed his wife the gun. Good episode. I wanted to see more of Peter's story yet, I know they have to covereverything...Hopefully the meeting with the writers on the 26th will allow some ground to be gained between the T.V. companies and the writers.

Bennet was probably saved by either Adam, since they both seem against the company, or Mohinder in secret.

I PRAY he wasn't saved by the company, because that would mean another lame story arc - Bennet repaying the debt or being stuck in captivity till someonehappens to save him. It would be a lot more interesting the other way around.

Plus freakin' Kristen Bell..
eek.gif
geez. Marry me!!!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom