Official Heroes Season 2 Post

Still haven't caught up with season 2 NBC starts season 2 with eps 5 on there websites still haven't found the first 4 online smh

SHUGES wrote:

As far as HRG having powers, no way. At this point, we have to guess that only 3 people have the power to save him. Claire, Peter, and Adam. We clearly saw Bob take Claire's blood so that leads me to believe the writers are trying to throw us a curve. Eliminate her blood aka the Company saving him.
My surprise guess (since I like to think outside the box with these wild theories
laugh.gif
) is Mohinder. It would make sense for him and HRG to be in cahoots to fake HRG's death so that Mohinder could get deeper into the Company.
The only problem with this theory is how the hell would Mohinder have gotten any "super" blood? He IS a genticist though and he DID have dealings with Peter back in season 1, so who knows..... I mean, I keep saying that Mohinder can't be a bad guy cuz he narrates the show! So him trying to "kill" Noah could be a ruse.

Got-damn, I'm the man!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No spoilers either.
laugh.gif

This is starting to get too easy for me.
laugh.gif

Word, Sylar got Maya on a string like a yo-yo.
laugh.gif

But he's throwing that G... not to get the P... but to get her P(ower)

This show is too ill. It's always a good episode when Sylar is in it.

That's Good Pimpin... He don't care about that "snatch" he wants that "scratch" (donald goines terms for ({}) and $)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Adam Monroe is a fraud and now he's got Peter working for him.

Peter and Adam > Maya and Sylar in a fight probably

while thats gay how they just off the boy his power could have been to stop other people powers but no they just offed him

laugh.gif
@ these New Orleans kats

And how come Bob is so ignorant. If he knows what Adam tried to do in the past, wouldn't he be worried that Adam would try to go after the virus as well?

Originally Posted by ghost43t

lol damn i was thinkin the boys was around his age
embarassed.gif
lol
eek.gif
damn he run on his cuzzo
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
Come on... What do you want frail Micah to do against those hardbodies (no Dumbledore)?

They'll flip him upside down and use that curly top as a mop.
laugh.gif

Yeeeeeeeeea... That Man is coming back... MmmmmHmmmm the problems are about to become severe ...
laugh.gif
@ him 'Napping Molly...

Am I the only one who gets bothered by the facial expressions Monica makes. Looks like shorty suffered a stroke in her early days.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by ghost43t

lol damn i was thinkin the boys was around his age
embarassed.gif
lol
eek.gif
damn he run on his cuzzo
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
Come on... What do you want frail Micah to do against those hardbodies (no Dumbledore)?

They'll flip him upside down and use that curly top as a mop.
laugh.gif

idk use his powers to tell the car to drive off with his cuzzo in the bac lol %%*% something lol

Back
Top Bottom