Official Heroes Season 2 Post

This is a "Slusho" drink. This, of course, is the fictitious drink that was in JJ Abram's "Alias" and now is a part of the marketingcampaign for "Cloverfield."

CONNECTION????

normal_06.jpg

The guy in the backgrounds like, "Hey look Slusho, COINCIDENCE??"

HEROES 02.10
TRUTH & CONSEQUENCES
11-26-2007 9:00PM

PETER ATTEMPTS TO SAVE THE FUTURE FROM THE VIRUS - Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) travels to Primatech Paper in Texas with his new friend todestroy the virus, which will kill 93% of the world's population in the future - or so he believes. Niki (Ali Larter) returns to Micah (Noah Gray-Cabey)with bad news. To right a wrong, Monica (Dana Davis) puts her abilities to the test. Hiro (Masi Oka) goes after his father's killer. Meanwhile, Matt (GregGrunberg) uses his mental abilities to track down the last person in the Company photo. Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) learns his brother is alive. Outside of NewYork, Maya (Dania Ramirez) must choose between Alejandro (Shalim Ortiz) and Sylar (Zachary Quinto). Kristen Bell, Jack Coleman, James Kyson Lee, HaydenPanettiere and Sendhil Ramamurthy also star. Nick D'Agosto, Adair Tishler and Stephen Tobolowsky guest star.

Has anyone stopped to think that if HRG has the new blood cells in his body that they will cont. to regenerate and he too, will become immortal like his"daughter" Claire? Isn't that the point of stem cell research? To eventually have the person's body be able to fix w/e ailment they'resuffering with.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

^^Muggles is the dog. HRG "Noah" handed his wife the gun. Good episode. I wanted to see more of Peter's story yet, I know they have to cover everything...Hopefully the meeting with the writers on the 26th will allow some ground to be gained between the T.V. companies and the writers.
I know what the characters name is... I call Noah "Muggles" because he has no powers in Harry Potter those without powers were referred to asMuggles thus I've always called him Muggles even tho thats the dogs name

Originally Posted by Zierra28

Has anyone stopped to think that if HRG has the new blood cells in his body that they will cont. to regenerate and he too, will become immortal like his "daughter" Claire? Isn't that the point of stem cell research? To eventually have the person's body be able to fix w/e ailment they're suffering with.

you are really not gettin this huh?
ok 1st off your body has to make the blood for you to be able to just regenerate, if your body dont make it then any blood you get from somebody elsewill be cleaned(so to speak)by your own blood,and it will only work that one time. so for people out side the big three(claire,Adam,and peter) for everytimethey need to regenerate they will need more blood

This week's graphic novel is finally a good one. It's about Adam Monroe in 1777. I want to see more of this guy's ventures in history. Did he fightGeorge Washington? Was he the one who really shot JFK?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ghost43t

Originally Posted by Zierra28

Has anyone stopped to think that if HRG has the new blood cells in his body that they will cont. to regenerate and he too, will become immortal like his "daughter" Claire? Isn't that the point of stem cell research? To eventually have the person's body be able to fix w/e ailment they're suffering with.

you are really not gettin this huh?
ok 1st off your body has to make the blood for you to be able to just regenerate, if your body dont make it then any blood you get from somebody else will be cleaned(so to speak)by your own blood,and it will only work that one time. so for people out side the big three(claire,Adam,and peter) for everytime they need to regenerate they will need more blood
Hmmm. Okay. If you have a background in science I'll buy it. I only remember what I learned about stem cell research partially. But from what Ican recall about the goals of certain parts of it, I thought that part of it was supposed to be to pick up the new ability. Like producing your own insulinw/out assistance from a needle, etc. if you're diabetic. So why wouldn't the same concept be feasible for this? But again, if you're a scientist,I'll buy what you're selling.

I guess I'm the only one who is getting irritated with the extent of the Heroes' abilities. I mean, I bought into the whole Peter "Rouge-likeability" but having Claire and Adam's blood cure people is a little over the top. Their abilities are already potent enough, no need to expand theirpowers. And I was really hoping HRG was going to get rid of Peter Pan and Mohinder in the middle of the episode.

Anyways, there are just too many characters floating around, and that would be fine, but the other storylines just aren't as interesting. I know in thefinale all the characters will tie in, but they need to just establish a cast that will be shown in each episode. I mean, Sylar, the Twins, Monica et al willprobably end up appearing in the last episodes, but they hardly appeared the past couple weeks.

But then again, the writer's strike is a big reason why the newer characters won't be further developed so I may be a bit harsh.

[h2]Heroes Novel 60 - REVOLUTIONARY WAR - part 1 of 2 / 1 Comment[/h2]
chapter60.jpeg

Through Hiro Nakamura, Takezo Kensei learned his amazing ability: he was the man who could not be killed.
Later, he revealed the true extent of his powers, that he did not age. Kensei, was in fact, immortal. In the eighteen century, he's found a new drive, to find the man who could be just like him…
  1. Page 1
  2. Page 2
  3. Page 3
  4. Page 4
  5. Page 5
  6. Page 6
  7. Easter Egg
You can download all the previous chapters of Heroes' graphic novel at our Heroes Novels page…

A little preview of upcoming episode.

When he says "you created the shanti virus", is he specifically referring to Victoria herself, or the company she worked for?

^ Victoria Pratt.

She is the chick, who was in the photo with all the other folks associated with The Company and Linderman Group et. al (Peter and Nathan's Mom, Hiro'sDad, Bob, etc.)

I wasn't able to see episodes 2-3 because nbc.com or the other heroes link provided earlier in the thread, had dead links to those episodes.

Can anyone give me a brief synopsis, as to what happen in episodes 2-3?

Sorry dude didn't mean to correct you earlier from last week.

Victoria Pratt was one of the last members of the Company who has yet to be found...Along with Papa Patrelli...I think that dude's dead...The fact thatthey had his face look away from the picture has to have more meaning to his background.

yo does maya piss anyone else off? she's kinda hot but the fact that she really trusts sylar irritates me. I know it's a show but i hate sylar and hisfreakin caterpillar eyebrows.

Tehcnically though, claire and adam and peter couldn't work out and build muscle if their tissue regenerates, because in order to build muscle you have totear your muscle first, then heals stronger. so if they always regenerate their tissue then they couldn't build any new muscle... someone correct me?

maybe i'm gettin a little too technical but i always wondered that.

The tearing of the muscle doesn't necessarily count as an injury. I think they can build muscle mass. They don't need to ork out anyway, they can takehits something most of their opponents can't do. After mutiple hits from an average joe will hurt and damage a person. Besides all they would need is aweapon. I mean if Claire walked around with a bomb on her chest she'd be unstoppable

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

A little preview of upcoming episode.

When he says "you created the shanti virus", is he specifically referring to Victoria herself, or the company she worked for?

Thanks man. Need my heroes fix even though we get a new episode tomorrow night lol.

Tomorrow's episode will be hot... Hiro vs Peter

Oh and everyone in the cast has taken a Slusho pic. Has something to do with Cloverfield I heard.

Back
Top Bottom