OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Good pick by Burkey to take Biggs
pimp.gif

Why the hell did they send Burns to Detroit of all places?
laugh.gif

Happy with the Larsson pick, top four defenseman right off the bat
pimp.gif

All I want is one last hurrah with Marty before he retires.

Originally Posted by sosly

u no like Klefbom, Physicx?
i just dont know much about him other than whats on hockeysfuture.com and what the panel said about him
laugh.gif

So, Brian Campbell has agreed his no trade clause to go to Florida in exchange for Rusty Olesz.

Originally Posted by sosly

Tyler Seguin, Jared Knight, and Douglas Hamilton for Phil Kessel? not bad Bruins
Jared Knight is overrated, but I'd take Dougie and Segs for Circles any day of the week. PC is a playa.

So I read regehr finally waives the NTC, traded with Kotalik for possible Tyler Ennis? If so, 
pimp.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Flyers to host Rangers in Winter Classic[/h1]

Associated Press

PHILADELPHIA -- The Philadelphia Flyers will play host to the New York Rangers on the date reserved for the Winter Classic, and will open their season at Stanley Cup-champion Boston.

Among the highlights of the 2011-12 schedule released Thursday, the Flyers and Rangers are set to play in the annual outdoor game at 1 p.m. Jan. 2 at Citizens Bank Park, home of Major League Baseball's Philadelphia Phillies.

A league spokesman said an announcement about the ever-popular outdoor game is expected soon.

The Flyers open the season Oct. 6 at Boston in a rivalry that is growing with each year. The Bruins swept the Flyers in the second-round of the playoffs last season, and the year before, the Flyers overcame an 0-3 series deficit to rally past Boston in the same round.

The home opener is Oct. 12 against Vancouver, the defending Western Conference champions.

The season finale is April 7 at Pittsburgh.

Philadelphia is coming off a 106-point regular season, in which it won the Atlantic Division. The Flyers did fizzle down the stretch, though, and struggled through a seven-game win over Buffalo in Round 1, before being swept by Boston a round later.

Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press

Didn't see this posted in here, did you guys already know about this?

love the russian we took in the 2nd. our third round pick, seems like an unskilled bruiser
laugh.gif

it's really bad. it's like they weren't prepared for the format and how there would only be a minute or two between picks

yeah it's terrible..atleast show the picks on the ticker.

they need to take notes from  ESPN on how to cover a draft

Happy with the Flames safe picks.

Oilers had a good draft, Physicx :tongue:
tobias rieder in the 4th, sickkk

I was heated when the Ducks traded down and took Rakell, but I'm coming around. Sounds like he could be a very good third line player down the road. Although, I really wanted Peumpel or Jenner. Very happy about the Gibson and Friberg picks though. Friberg could be a steal out of the 5th round.

Oh, and lastly, Feaster is a moron. That is all.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom