OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Im ******** my pants.. could u just imagine.. i mean its reality but.. like a full NHL season of that line.. (NOT IN EDM)

Fellas,

The kids in this tournament is serious! This is some seriously pretty hockey that they have going on. So highly skilled, fast, communicative. This is just a joy to watch. They're just running circles around everyone!

Wish they still had the Eichel/McDavid/Gaudreau line but the Matthews/McDavid/Eichel line will do just fine.

the speed for team NA is just unreal, man. making everyone else look like some 35+ league :lol:

Last edited:
Gotta give Adidas props on these jerseys. None of them are really terrible, and a couple are actually quite nice. I'd love the NA jersey if the Canucks actually had any talent below the age of 23.

Yea I guess we have the 3rd best Subban.

Demko is good, Cassels, Gaunce, and Grenier. But they'll be traded for some garbage. I have no faith in Benning. 

Today's the day......

USA will be the first team knocked out. Torts needs to be banned from coaching anything USA hockey related.

Yea I guess we have the 3rd best Subban.

Demko is good, Cassels, Gaunce, and Grenier. But they'll be traded for some garbage. I have no faith in Benning. 

Patiently awaiting a Flames plugger for Virtanen or Horvat trade.

Was it NA and RUS today? Not sure if it was a replay but damn great game. Those two misses at the end

Some signs someone on Twitter is bringing to the game.

*Turns on Game*
*Sees USA down 3-1*
*tavares makes niskanen look foolish AF*
*goes in off MacTruck*
*4-1*
*Tv pans to torts*

Out.

Disappointed the US was in the same pool. I enjoy seeing them meet in later rounds. Oh well, less chance of injuries for the season.

US players all pissed off at Kessel for his comments. they need to chill and realize he's criticizing the decision to leave him off the team. not the play of the team

Back
Top Bottom