laugh.gif
always

bobby lou showed up tonight

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Pittsburg is soft, how embarrassing.

Soft
laugh.gif
We are an embarassme but b/c our d is a buncha ******s... horrible penalty by orpik and horrible job letting them control play in the neutral zone n the third. Every1 of our dmen played horribly.We brought the wood tho and hopefully itll be a long series n thatll take its toll.Cant believe bryz disrespected us like that w/ the black pads
30t6p3b.gif

I'm actually pulling for you guys too. As soon as the Pens jumped up 3-0 they played like %**+, you'd think they'd learn especially with Philly beating them every single time in the same fashion.

RICHIE.

edit: ill take the ice shower and over the glass penalties leading to the goal as karma for the blown Clowe call

So how does that work I'm unfamiliar. Is it supposed to be a penalty by the rules? No way right? What a crazy series of events. Two delays

I'm still
eek.gif
 like still said this team is not built for this year so i'll take anything.
rooks are going to be very good tho.

ohh pen fans have got to be the worst fans on HF... yeah even worse than the leafs
laugh.gif

Huge especially considering how much the kings have been on the forecheck...watching this right now like this is the first action j quick has seen in like 10 minutes

Damn this #**$ movin fast
pimp.gif

Yo.. That flyers comeback was something else
eek.gif

Like i said .. That game was
pimp.gif

Kings up right now vs the Van
pimp.gif
..im tellin yall man.. Kings are a sleeper.

Rangers gotta come out strong tmw

Game.
pimp.gif

burrows gets drilled and gets up trying to get richards to take a penalty... with 30 seconds left. get back in the play you vag. VAN will never get it.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Game.
pimp.gif

burrows gets drilled and gets up trying to get richards to take a penalty... with 30 seconds left. get back in the play you vag. VAN will never get it.

i didnt wanna bring it up, but on the replay he was jawing at mike after the whistle while skating around, he bumps into richards and immediately falls to the ground.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
nice try.

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
at Burrows. Vancouver will never win when they have guys like that who are more concerned with going after the opponent than playing the game

Back
Top Bottom