OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

eek.gif
pimp.gif

DAT HIT

The timeout torts called changed the entire game. Ott was getting shots and good chances. Keeping the puck in the offensive zone for minutes in a row

3 0 going to the third. Wooooh

Bruins outshooting the caps 26-7 going into the 3rd 
sick.gif

Seems like the caps were on the PK for the majority of the 2nd tho....they need to figure out a way to get traffic in front of thomas and get some pucks to the slot. 

*Can't tell me TJ Oshie isn't one of the pound-for-pound strongest guys in the league. 

boom_medium.gif

The love-fest w. Erik Karlsson reminds me of the hype Mike Green was getting 3 years ago....until folks realized he sucked in his own end and was exposed in the playoffs.

Bleh....

If this game 1 is any indicator of how the rest of the series is gonna go between the Caps/Bruins, we're in for a treat.

pimp.gif
Holtby

Now let's see if Dale Hunter can make some adjustments to get more SOG.

pimp.gif

CK23 with the blast

helluva game by holtby...sort of feel for him to lose on a goal like that, but not really. on our end, timmy was huge. that save on AO on their PP was
eek.gif

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love playoff hockey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That first OT period in St. Louis was awesome and the first couple minutes of 2nd period between Chicago and Phoenix has been unreal, never thought I'd say this but a great atmosphere in Phoenix today

IDK DJ's, Karlsson isn't that bad in his own zone as Green was/is. Even from the playoffs a couple years ago against Pitt he was extremely solid in his own zone and he was all year this year as well. Their defense after him and Gonchar is just awful and Anderson is probably the worst goalie in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom