OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Faceoffs absolutely KILLED us tonight. Give up the Eller goal directly off a lost faceoff and then coming down the stretch in the 3rd they couldn't win any draws. And that 5on3 was terrible. Too reluctant to let it rip all night.

Perron has honestly been so bad the past couple series I'd think about taking him out for Tatar. Top line had a tough time tonight generating speed with the Caps clogging up the neutral zone. Just can't fall behind and allow them to trap it up.

On the bright side the Caps didn't have a goal 5on5 and it took the save of Holtby's life to avoid OT.

Face is absolutely KILLED us tonight. Give up the Eller goal directly off a lost faceoff and then coming down the stretch in the 3rd they couldn't win any draws. And that 5on3 was terrible. Too reluctant to let it rip all night.

Perron has honestly been so bad the past couple series I'd think about taking him out for Tatar. Top line had a tough time tonight generating speed with the Caps clogging up the neutral zone. Just can't fall behind and allow them to trap it up.

On the bright side the Caps didn't have a goal 5on5 and it took the save of Holtby's life to avoid OT.

You cheer for a team that dives like Michael Phelps and won game one because of 2 blatant no-calls ...

That being said, there is no way in hell the Caps pull off this series without Kuzy ... A damn shame ... I think Wilson should take matters into his own hands and remove Karlsson or Marshapoop from the series ...

You cheer for a team that dives like Michael Phelps and won game one because of 2 blatant no-calls ...

That being said, there is no way in hell the Caps pull off this series without Kuzy ... A damn shame ... I think Wilson should take matters into his own hands and remove Karlsson or Marshapoop from the series ...

Whiny ***** cleanup on aisle 3. Funny I have never seen you in this thread before this series. Couldn't possibly be because the Caps are perennial chokers though.

yeah i mean i saw one blatant dive. the rest, meh. not like it impacted the game. despite what the intermission clowns said. nothing to remotely make a big deal about

yeah i mean i saw one blatant dive. the rest, meh. not like it impacted the game. despite what the intermission clowns said. nothing to remotely make a big deal about

Yeah that Neal one was embarrassingly bad, but that's not surprising to me. That's who James Neal has always been. I'm just happy he hasn't concussed anyone this year with an elbow or knee to the head. Maybe Tom Wilson should try not being the dumbest hockey player on the planet and learn not to hit players that are nowhere near the puck. :lol:

Last edited:
Blatant interference, not sure why he was arguing the call.

Out here looking like Draymond Green.

Back
Top Bottom