OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Well that explains why Ottawa is in a rush to trade Hoffman. Whatever minuscule chance they have of getting EK to stay disappears if they don't.

Who was that Senators insider that used to post on here? Dude owned a bar or something in Ottawa and was tight w/ a bunch of the players...can't remember his name.

63242DF5-09B9-4490-9592-7C1782129C68.jpeg

Couldn’t have asked for better weather today :pimp:

I was on the Mall about 50 rows back from the stage ... I'm so sunburnt I think I'll have to call out tomorrow ... Worth it ...

What an atmosphere ... What a time ...

Bergevin thought process: "Let's trade our most talented center who we never let play center for a smaller less talented wing who we can try to force into the center spot".

me no like this :stoneface:

MTL finally learning

LVJ...i do agree with your general sentiment tho :lol:

I'd love this deal as a Bruins fan. Domi hasn't hit double digit goals the past 2 years. Last year he had 9 including 4 empty netters. I think Galch will flourish if they loosen the reigns on him and let him play center.

I'd love this deal as a Bruins fan. Domi hasn't hit double digit goals the past 2 years. Last year he had 9 including 4 empty netters. I think Galch will flourish if they loosen the reigns on him and let him play center.

he brings them some toughness. i just prefer beating up on some pansy *** canadien teams :lol:

but i mean yeah, will be good to not have to worry about alex and that scoring ability. they've got a lot more work to do and still have clown behind the bench though...so not too concerned yet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom