OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

yea...i think that's who it was. He probably knows something :lol:
Whatsup guys...

havnt been on NT for a minute.... the lost last year and the season has got me out of the mood to really talk about Hockey....

I know both parties well - Hoffy since black aces days and EK since first year in Bingo.... let me tell you, this is something we've been dealing with for a long time and EVERYONE knows about it since probably All-Star... I really can't discuss much BUT what I can say is that this can be easily made into a movie.... most of the wives know the truth and the ones voicing their support and disgust wouldn't do so without thinking it even have a 1% of it not being true. This **** is VERY dark and once truth comes out people are going to be like WHAT THE F.

Whatsup guys...

havnt been on NT for a minute.... the lost last year and the season has got me out of the mood to really talk about Hockey....

I know both parties well - Hoffy since black aces days and EK since first year in Bingo.... let me tell you, this is something we've been dealing with for a long time and EVERYONE knows about it since probably All-Star... I really can't discuss much BUT what I can say is that this can be easily made into a movie.... most of the wives know the truth and the ones voicing their support and disgust wouldn't do so without thinking it even have a 1% of it not being true. This **** is VERY dark and once truth comes out people are going to be like WHAT THE F.
I also read that Hoffman’s fiancée has done this in the past too of creating burner accounts and sending hate messages to people she doesn’t like. Police couldn’t do anything though since there wasn’t any way to prove it.

Barry Trotz just resigned :wow:

Didn’t see that coming.

He didn't get a vote of confidence at all this season. He did a great job knowing that Rierden was tabbed as the heir-apparent. Think about it this way...last year during the offseason, the Caps blocked teams from interviewing Todd Rierden. You know exactly why that was. I'll be forever grateful for Trotz being the coach of this squad, but we'll never know what was going on behind the scenes...how much input Rierden had on in-game adjustments, lineup decisions, etc. Which are ALL things that Trotz has historically struggled with in his career.

I also read that Hoffman’s fiancée has done this in the past too of creating burner accounts and sending hate messages to people she doesn’t like. Police couldn’t do anything though since there wasn’t any way to prove it.
It's crazy that you've read that cause many people from her high school and etc have said the same thing.

It's crazy that you've read that cause many people from her high school and etc have said the same thing.
I would love to give reasonable doubt, but when you hear that she has a reputation of doing cyber bullying, there isn’t much doubt that she is behind the whole thing.

Kovalchuk to the Kings. Kings also got Akil Thomas in the 2nd round. That was a good grab. He's an elite playmaker.

i didn't think 3yr, 6M was too bad. i didn't expect him to land anywhere for less. but yeah Vegas doesn't even need a guy like that. Kings need that scoring but he's gonna have to be on the right line.

i think CAL just got Noah Hanafin....****kkkkkk. i wanted BOS to make a move for him

Hamilton to the Canes as part of that deal

We need speed and scoring and speed desperately, so if kovalchuk is 80% of what he was in his prime now at age 35 then I like the move. I haven’t seen any KHL highlights aside from knowing he won mvps and won the gold in pyeongchang this year. Need to strike now too, we all know the window is gonna close soon.

I just logged in to say Jesus at that trade.
Lindholm too! wtfff

also congrats Caps and caps fans

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom