OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

this is terrible. looking JUST like the slow start we had last april.

im not against shaking up the lines. but the line combos claude is rolling with are ******ed.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Bruins look completely lost
Lost is an understatement.

What's even more embarrassing is they're being out-maneuvered by a coach who doesn't even want to be there.

I've seen this too many times during this season. The Caps have this game-- and series-- won.

and johnny boychuk...AGAIN. another turnover leading to a goal. get it the #$## together. and your shots. i understand you have 3 digit shot power...but if it goes 3 feet wide 9 out 10 times...who cares. put it low and on net.

Bless you, Hank.

And thank you Bickel. GOPHER NATION
pimp.gif

We need to go the Offense going man.

Originally Posted by Physicx

melrose says alot of things
laugh.gif

anyways, WHY THE $#@+ ISNT ANYWHERE IN CANADA SHOWING THE BRUINS-CAPS GAME?
indifferent.gif
CBC has the rights to Bruins-Caps. When Rangers-Sens series conflicts, they move the game to CHEX and CBCSports.ca.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I don't believe for a minute that Looch weighs 225...dude has to be closer to 250.
Looch is at least 240. In person (without pads), he's an absolute monster.

Its been straight up and down hockey. Not much stuff after the whistle and stoppages. But defense has been big in this game. So has goal tending. 

This Sens team has played great, Henrik has been incredible, I don't really believe in the rangers at all but when you have a great goaltender, thats ultimately all that matters. 
ohwell.gif

This one is all henrik. Also Boyle. But getting outshot by that much is a recipe for disaster. This team got heart. But not enough offense

My heart can't take so much more of this

Back
Top Bottom