OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

dale hunter is so full of %!#@
laugh.gif

i tried to tell u the Big Cats were no *******...

solid offensive D core, decent top 6, and 2 solid goalies

theyre not gunna win
laugh.gif
but make it a series no doubt
o and their top D pairings no how to actually play D as well as contribute on the scoresheet...

I wish Letang, Michalek,Martin,Orpike,Niskanen remembered that feel

NJD gotta learn to stay outta the box and finish games. Torres completely took out Hossa, looks like he left his feet to deliver the hit. Chicago fans are very upset. Hopefully Hossa is alright.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

What happened to Hossa?

Dirty !%$+@## hit. Shoulder to !%$+@## head. Hossa was on the ice for 6 minutes....and the !%$+@## refs didnt even call it. I'm finding this guys address and burning his !%$+@## house down

Torres crushed him. Hossa carried off on stretcher. No penalty. Hope Hossa is alright, hes a fantastic player

but the Panthers, wowzers

Damn
30t6p3b.gif

Word. I hope hes well and good.

Too many games on today, besides hockey... I cant... Too much...

Im like flipping through sports games constantly.

Crushing loss. I don't know how they recover from that. Two games now they've been up 3-0, one they barely won and one they lost. Might be time for Hedberg to get a start.

What was Howard thinking/doing on the second goal. You guys taking Quick or Rinne for best goalie in the playoffs?

I'd say Quick. No shot at Rinne, he's lived up to that contract so far. Henrik may run away with the Vezina but Quick shouldn't be too far behind Malkin for MVP.

4 games for Asham, 1 for Neal.

And Torres should be tossed from the league. He epitomizes the word plug.

4 games for Asham, 1 game for Neal

&*%& you Torres, hope Hossa is ok
edit: Nicklas Backstrom also suspended for a game

Back
Top Bottom