OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Why is this Thad always messed up? $$$% is a page behind yuku style almost everytime I click on it

Okay, mark tonight down as the night that I officially hopped on the Rangers bandwagon.

Better late than never.
laugh.gif

Looks like the Bs are gonna take game 3.....

:25 left, but it's gonna take a miracle to tie it up.

Lucic is one bad man...no one !$@@$ w. him.

*edit*

love Ovechkin, but damn homie...show some %$!*@@# fire at the end of the game.  You see Backstrom getting dirty w. Peverly and you do nothing?  Jeez....could have set the tone for Game 4 right there.  Oh well...on to the next one. 

man we stole that one. didn't play great, especially in our end. but got those dirty goals down at the top of the crease. i'll take it. finished strong minus the laich breakaway. our third line has been
pimp.gif

alzner is nuts taunting looch. hopefully looch keeps his cool and lets someone else handle it though. can't lose looch to a suspension or anything. alzner better hope there are no blow outs in the remaining games
laugh.gif

fireworks are coming in this series
laugh.gif

Uh oh...since backstrom got a match penalty at the end of regulation, he automatically suspended for a game - pending reviewal.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Uh oh...since backstrom got a match penalty at the end of regulation, he automatically suspended for a game - pending reviewal.
for that semi-asham shot to peverly? ehh...fine worthy maybe..but i dunno about suspension. didn't even knock pevs down.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

you dudes that watch the rangers and sens...how's kreider look tonight?

i don't think he played. pre game they said they were dressing some 6'8 dude.

Man.. we gotta produce!!!! no worries.. we'll take game 4.

here's a little something from tonight's game from my instagram

530450_10150643894911326_507751325_9594853_71232762_n.jpg

man just realized alfie was out. whats the word...out more games too? if so, hagelin suspension WELL deserved. especially considering the type of suspensions marchand and ference got this year.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

for that semi-asham shot to peverly? ehh...fine worthy maybe..but i dunno about suspension. didn't even knock pevs down.

According to the NHL rulebook, if there is an intent to "injure" during the final moments of a hockey game and a match penalty is assessed, there is an automatic 1 game suspension....Gary Bettman is the only person who can overturn it (because it's in the rulebook). 
30t6p3b.gif
  Speaking of which....what's the difference between what Backstrom did and the brawl at the end of Game 2 between the Sharks/Blues?  Game was out of reach for the Sharks, so they started scrapping....same thing, no? 

Bruins completely got under Backstrom's skin.  Dude is so laid-back and mild mannered most of the time, but I don't know what got into him last night. 

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

you dudes that watch the rangers and sens...how's kreider look tonight?

i don't think he played. pre game they said they were dressing some 6'8 dude.

He did.  Kid is fast as hell.

Henrik can stand on his head all he wants but if Gaborik keeps playing like Semin, they're not gonna win the Cup.

Back
Top Bottom