OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

You gotta be %*%%$@# kidding me.

30t6p3b.gif

We're going 7.

Wow, awesome finish, that has to hurt for Wash fans. Man playoffs can be brutal to fans

Talk about going from low to ultimate high in a matter of minutes....Rangers can now close this series out on the road
pimp.gif

Staal may have scored the OT winner, but he won that game by breaking up a Capitals 3-on-1 in the 3rd.

Turned off my TV after the tie... let my mom watch a bit of her soap opera figuring it'll be a while til they scored.. Totall missed it, damn!

Originally Posted by True Blues

Staal may have scored the OT winner, but he won that game by breaking up a Capitals 3-on-1 in the 3rd.
You're damn right, that was a great play.  It's been awesome seeing him return to form...just in time.
I didn't know how to act after Richards' goal, I went from being on the verge of punching something to out of my mind happy in a few seconds.

Ive been wondering, is Gabriel Bourque for the Preds the son of Ray Borque who won the Stanley Cup with the Avalanche years back?
Finally got the puck in there. C'mon just one more.

Edit: Dammit

Originally Posted by Jay02

Ive been wondering, is Gabriel Bourque for the Preds the son of Ray Borque who won the Stanley Cup with the Avalanche years back?
Finally got the puck in there. C'mon just one more.

Edit: Dammit
Ray has two children: Chris and Ryan. Chris plays for the Capitals AHL affiliate, the Hershey Bears, and Ryan is in the Rangers system, playing for the Connecticut Whale. I remember Ryan playing really well for the US WJHC team a couple of years ago.

Congrats to the Yotes.. More happy for Doan. and Oliver Ekman-Larsson.. who has probably one of the sickest names in the NHL 
laugh.gif

the LA v PHX series is gonna be a good one.

That was the hardest/worst loss I've ever experienced as a fan of all the teams that I pull for. I'm still at a loss for words.
30t6p3b.gif

If BB was coaching, I'd say that this was gonna be over in 6 for the Rangers coming off a win like they had in game 5. However, they've shown the ability to bounce back after a loss under Dale Hunter, so my gut says this is going 7.

I like Hagelin a lot, he's a lot of fun to watch but I'm so glad Joel Ward is a d%$k and made Hagelin bleed. What's been a poor power play for forever got ignited when their backs were against the wall. Good timing.

DoubleJs don't be surprised if last nights loss is the last loss of the series for the Caps. I think last nights debacle will motivate them to take the next two.

Kings - Yotes is going to be a battle, can't wait until game 1.

I never realized how close that was to not even being a goal since I was jumping around like an idiot....but
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

DoubleJs don't be surprised if last nights loss is the last loss of the series for the Caps. I think last nights debacle will motivate them to take the next two.

Man, I hope so.

You have no idea how steamed I was after the loss last night.  Usually sports don't get to me like this, but it was different.  Woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, and I was still thinking about the loss....couldn't listen to the radio in my car this mornign going to work, because I was still PO'd.  I'm OK with it now JUST because the series isn't over.  We've come back from a 3-1 hole to the Rangers before, so it's not totally out of the realm of possibility that they win tomorrow and force a game 7.

That loss last night was rock bottom.  Only way to go is up.  I expect them to come out on fire tomorrow night.  I'm confident we're going 7 games in this series. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Man, I hope so.

You have no idea how steamed I was after the loss last night.  Usually sports don't get to me like this, but it was different.  Woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, and I was still thinking about the loss....couldn't listen to the radio in my car this mornign going to work, because I was still PO'd.  I'm OK with it now JUST because the series isn't over.  We've come back from a 3-1 hole to the Rangers before, so it's not totally out of the realm of possibility that they win tomorrow and force a game 7.

That loss last night was rock bottom.  Only way to go is up.  I expect them to come out on fire tomorrow night.  I'm confident we're going 7 games in this series. 

360320_o.gif

Back
Top Bottom