OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

not gonna front but i have lil interest in this series. for how good the first/second round was...
i thought devils could've won in 6/7 but Quick.....
sick.gif

Congrats to the Kings (sans DB), frink and FrenchBlue, and the rest of the true Kings fans. I hope they finish in front of the home crowd so their fans can enjoy it.

One of these years I need a damn Ducks-Kings match-up in the playoffs.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Great job Kings, hope LA is all fired up on hockey
LA doesn't care about hockey..its Lakers win or bust 
This is LA.  People don't care unless you win.  
laugh.gif

People here are surprisingly talking about the Kings.   Bandwagon is at an all time high. 

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Congrats to the Kings (sans DB), frink and FrenchBlue, and the rest of the true Kings fans. I hope they finish in front of the home crowd so their fans can enjoy it. 

One of these years I need a damn Ducks-Kings match-up in the playoffs.

Thanks man.  I seriously do not know how to feel, this is not familiar territory, but one thing is for sure, I will enjoy every last drop of it.  My playoff beard is very itchy at this point 
laugh.gif

I would love nothing more (except for the Cup) than a future Ducks-Kings playoffs series matchup. 

thanks LVJ...we're rivals, but in all honesty i want what you got in 2007
frown.gif
mad.gif
. and like FB said, a kings-ducks playoff series would be pretty epic. cant wait to see DB level Getzlaf! 
laugh.gif

game time in 1.5 hours...over here it'll be 8 AM, hopefully I'll be out of class by then so I can watch on stream
laugh.gif
frown.gif

GO KINGS GO!

Yea, don't sound so happy guys
laugh.gif
would think this was a Rangers thread
laugh.gif

Glad they didn't choke up after that horrendous boarding call where Drew scored.

Kings can't win game 4's at home. I still want to see them win it in L.A. Hopefully the Devils win game 5 too.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

This is LA.  People don't care unless you win.  
laugh.gif

People here are surprisingly talking about the Kings.   Bandwagon is at an all time high.
pimp.gif

I honestly don't care where or how they win, as long as they shut this series down already and bring the damn cup.  
Damn, did I really just say that?  Cocky much...  
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom