OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I know I trashed Carle a lot towards the end but he needs a good defensive first dman. not another pmd. and he can't be you're number one. if he's you're number two or three/4  or has a guy like Suter as his partner then he's really good.
but he's not a 33 mil (5.5 per) dman. i'm sorry but you can thank Calgary for giving Wideman that atrocious contract
roll.gif
sick.gif
 Carle>>Wideman

I'm cool with the two going to Minn, not in the conference and I like when hockey is good in Minn. Just wish it was the north stars

Wow, didn't know Minnesota had that kinda money, but good for them.

Will to look forward to LA vs. MIN matchups next season.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

I know I trashed Carle a lot towards the end but he needs a good defensive first dman. not another pmd. and he can't be you're number one. if he's you're number two or three/4  or has a guy like Suter as his partner then he's really good.
but he's not a 33 mil (5.5 per) dman. i'm sorry but you can thank Calgary for giving Wideman that atrocious contract
roll.gif
sick.gif
 Carle>>Wideman

false. you can all thank Drew Doughty and playoff hockey for that...

Defenders and goaltenders are finally starting to get paid like theyre the most important pieces to cup contenders... b/c they are

Im still ssooooooooooooooooo happy.. The whole State is still in a state of ANXIOUSNESS... 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
 Its been Wild talk and Wild Interviews all day
laugh.gif

Im gonna try to make it to the Wild's 2012 Prospect Camp/Scrimmage in a week or so..  
pimp.gif

Wild also just resigned Justin Falk for another yr... Gives us a little more depth at D..

jewsee i agree but you don't go signing 2nd pairing dman to 1st pairing kind of money. 
anyway Flyers signed Fedotenko. solid signing. 

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Hopefully Brendan Smith is ready to make a name for himself in the L... Lost the 2 best DMen from last year in Stuart and Lids
Been skating with him this summer, he should honestly be 1 of your top 4 Defenseman for the next decade+. I seriously expect him to lead the league amongst defenseman in points within the next 5 years or so.
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

Hopefully Brendan Smith is ready to make a name for himself in the L... Lost the 2 best DMen from last year in Stuart and Lids
Been skating with him this summer, he should honestly be 1 of your top 4 Defenseman for the next decade+. I seriously expect him to lead the league amongst defenseman in points within the next 5 years or so.
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
how sick is summer puck? i love it so much more than winter skate

Originally Posted by cquan05

embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

God, I hope so... They have taken it slow with him but I have a feeling he will get thrown into the fire this year.... Good size and I like that he can play with an edge at times... If he and Kindl can show something this year, I will be quite happy but we need a rock back there and I just don't see where it is coming from.

Really hope the B's aren't foolish enough to trade for Nash...but Bobby Ryan on the other hand. I can get down with that trade

Unless Columbus reduces what they are asking for Nash they aren't going to move him. No one in their right mind should give up as much as Columbus wants for him

They were trying to trade him earlier per Dreger. So obviously he wants out

do they take for first round picks? could they afford the front load contract which the flyers are offering?

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger
Its going to be fascinating to see financial terms of Weber's offer sheet. Hearing in one calendar year, he could make $26 mil.

wowowow

Last edited:
Sept 15th...?

Everyone is counting on a delayed season or potentially losing the season...

Im going to cry if that happens.. Semi srs.

Last edited:
Hamilton plus seguin or lucic for nash?!? *DEAD*

This will not happen. I will shoot Chiarelli in the head if he pulls this knucklehead trade.

I can get down with B. Ryan though. Krejci, a lowly defenseman and/or forward plus a pick for Ryan. That is something I would approve.

I am so sick of baseball that I am watching NHL Network re-runs. I actually watched the entire Stars vs. Avalanche game.

EDIT:

Shea to the Flyers. I wouldn't want to see him four to eight times a year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom