OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

how does everyone feel about the 29th (Wed) or 30th (Thurs)? It's the final games of the pre-season those 2 days

Last edited:
Eberle besting Toews AND Crosby? whut. I go with Toews. I'll play too, also Yahoo! woohoo. Probably won't make the draft, looks like 7am in the morning for me.

EDIT: Thought it was for hockey lol. neverminds

Last edited:
due to overwhelming majority (3 people :lol:), draft has been moved to the Aug 29th at 10:30 EST

anyways, im confident Hall will be a stud, so im in favor of his new contract but thats the homer in me talking. Eberle should receive a similar deal soon.

gonna dl that NHL demo right now tho :pimp:

The length and amount seemed a little steep to me, but what can you really do. Market value.

Is Dubnyk your future tender?

me too man... im getting nervous. whenever im reading news on it, the 2 sides are "far apart".

Hall's contract does seem a bit steep for someone who has never played over 65 games, and considering how reckless he is, he might not ever. Eberle's contract is supposed to be same yearly salary, but less years. I'm worried how we'll be able to keep the team intact. I dunno how i feel about Dubnyk, he played well at the end of last year but our D corps is still blah. I dont think he will ever be elite, but starter quality, sure why not

also, DRAFT IS TOMORROW NIGHT. FEEL FREE TO INVITE YOUR BUDDIES TO THE YAHOO! LEAGUE IF NEEDED. SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW AT 10:30 EST

damn only 5? haha

im having trouble filling a league at work too. why does no one want to play FF this year? :lol:

I'll probably have to auto-draft, too. :smh: I'm assistant coaching the college volleyball team here; our first practice is tonight.

I tried a few of the boys, but they all only play cash leagues.

Woah woah what is happening here hah draft tonight? Ill sign up when i get back from this interview

i can change it to tomorrow?

i know theres some people who were on the fence its just that theres a 20-team draft tonight that most of my twitter followers are in also. im in that draft too so i got my 2 computers going tonight :lol:

Last edited:
i think that's best. maybe that will give ESF an opportunity to participate in the live draft and JSJ doesnt have to rush home tonight as well

Last edited:
Whoa, that shows how long I haven't been in here didn't even know we had a fantasy league going :lol: you guys filled up already? I don't even see fantasy hockey being out there yet :lol:

Last edited:
LOL, its for football. info on the last page or so if youre in. im changing the draft date to tomorrow night at 10:30 EST to fill it up and others have other commitments.

Whoa, that shows how long I haven't been in here didn't even know we had a fantasy league going :lol: you guys filled up already? I don't even see fantasy hockey being out there yet :lol:

Its for football. :lol:

Yea, if you want to go tomorrow, I should be able to make it. I dont know when practice is as there are not set schedules, but at least I can leave early or show up late to that one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom